¤~Prologue~¤

This is just a fanfiction that involves diffirent anime series like tokyo ghoul, code geass, vampire knight, diabolik lovers, naruto shippuden.. *I just own Kaguria*

KAGURIA'S FAMILY

Father: Charles zi Brittania

Spouses

First wife:Marianne zi
Brittania

Childrens

1st: Kaname vi Brittania
2nd: Lelouch vi Brittania Euphiemia Kaguria vi Brittania
(Twins)
3rd: Kaneki vi Brittania
4th: Nunnally vi Brittania

Second Wife:

Children:

1st. Carla xi Brittania
2nd. Shin xi Brittania

Third Wife:

Children:

1st. Schiniezel li Brittania
2nd. Clovis li Brittania
3rd. Cornelia li Brittania

Mistresses (soooo many)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Euphie's POV

'I just fend for myself and rely on no one. I hate to live on a lie and on a world that refuses to change......Sometimes I tried to kill myself but my annoying ghoul powers won't let me...'

'Oh .... tomorrow is the day I will move to the Sakamaki Manor as a Guest for 7 years, but I think they will see me as a sarcrificial bride like the others. And the Mukami's already took care of the last one called Yui, Yui Komori. Now, she's just a pile of ashes thanks to the Tsukanami's or my half brothers 3rd Prince Carla xi Brittania and 4th Prince Shin xi Brittania, sons of the 2nd wife of father....my mother was the first wife...I also have an adoptive sibling which is the 1st Princess Cordelia qi Brittania ( the "qi" is pronounced as ki) because it took long to have a princess and father took a child on the castle dungeon on a rainy night.'

'Tch....what a small world'

"Euphie onee-sama!!"(onee-sama is older sister in japan)
A 16 year-old looking girl with Azure blue eyes with long blonde hair in a sea green ballgown shouted in Euphie's Peach and Beige colored Bedroom.

"Nunnally where are your manners?" Euphie asked. The girl named Nunnaly just shrugged it off with a wide smile.

"Onee-sama, you are always prim and proper when you are in the palace.."Nunnally pouted

"It's needed to show formalities here"

"Ehh?? Onee-sama, you just act like that when we are here at The Holy Brittanian Empire Capital"the she sighed."you should act the way you act when we are at the Uchiha Manor with Onii-chan, Onii-san and Onii-sama"(she call Lelouch onii-san while she calls Kaname with Onii-sama and Kaneki with Onii-chan means older brother)

*Sigh*"Nunnally, can't you see where we are? We are at The The Holy Brittanian Empire Capital Palace...In other words the main palace"

"Okay I'll act like a princess is supposed to act"her face saddened

Euphie's face softened at the moment and kissed her younger sister's cheek and escorted her to her room

The moment she closed the door and heard Nunnally sleeping she whispered
" I love you.... Nunnally..... Sweet dreams"

Next Day....

'It's time to leave and return to that manor'she thought

"You sure you're ok?" 5th Prince Lelouch vi Brittannia asked her twin sister breaking her thoughts who has her exact male version but differs complexion, Euphie has porcelein white skin and lelouch has a Light Beige skin color .

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm seeing them again.... my family in the human world...."she answered with a hint of loneliness

"Hmm............ I've never seen them in almost 700 years"The 1st Prince Kaname vi Brittania Euphie's older brother who has a Messy Mahogany brown hair with Azure blue eyes joined the conversation.

"Onee-sama, we can't visit you at the manor ,but we can meet in your school right??" Kaneki asked with wide eyes.7th Prince Kaneki vi Brityania.Kaneki has a Snow White hair with Violet eyes.

"Yeah....and why did you guys transferred schools?" Euphie asked raising a brow

"Schiniezel arranged it and he's going too, along with Cornelia and Clovis, Cornelia and Schiniezel are at 3rd year while Clovis as at your grade, 2nd year" Kaname replied.

Schiniezel is the 2nd Prince, 2nd Prince Schiniezel li Brittania.Cornelia,
2nd Princess Cornelia li Brittania. Lastly Clovis, 6th Prince Clovis li Brittania. They are full blood siblings with the 3rd wife.
Schiniezel has a neatly combed golden blondle hair that reaches his shoulders and has Sky Blue eyes. Cornelia has a wavy Fuschia hair that rest on her right shoulder with matching Fuschia eyes. Clovis has a faded blonde hair that is loosely ponied at his back with Sky Blue eyes. All of them are in their prespective outfits

"Woah....."Euphie was shocked. And a call from her iphone just started ringing "Umm... hello? ......yes
.....I'm ready.........Already?..... no nothing.......okay I'll go to the main hall in 15 mins.......I just need to say my goodbye's...
.....okay bye" she sighed..."So guys.... see you at school" see let them see her genuine and true smile

'What a troublesome driver' she thought'

she only let her siblings and half siblings Schiniezel, Cornelia and Clovis see her smile because they are the only people who she feel comfortable and the only people she trusts

"Onee-sama, see you at school!" Then Nunnally hugged her big sister tightly then followed by the rest of them.They gave her a warm hug . They let go 5 minutes after.And teleported to the main hall.

"So..I'm Off!" Euphie said with a reassuring smile

"Bye bye!!! Onee-sama !!!" Nunnaly shouted and waved her hand at her sister.

Euphie got to the Limo and set her destination at the sakamaki manor

'. this is it.... My real battle has soon to begin....With that filthy Vampire king I will never forgive him in what he did to my younger brother....Karl Heinz..... I've come...'

Her eyes suddenly turned gold that indicates her pure hatred she has at Karl......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna know what Karl did to make her hate him?? HAHA be prepared when she meets the sakamaki brothers.....once again....=^_^=