Strike 12 ¤~ A Knock on the Wall ~¤

This is just a fanfiction that involves diffirent anime series like tokyo ghoul, code geass, vampire knight, diabolik lovers, naruto shippuden.. *I just own Kaguria*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaguria's POV

I stared at starry night with shining stars while trying to get things together as I looked at my pendant and remembered the unforgettable memories that I shared with my mother and remembered the times that all of my siblings laugh and smile throughout the day like there is no more tomorrow...... That is what I want to take back from the cruel world took it away from us.

Today was mother's Death anniversary. And I have mixed thoughts today.... atleast trying to stop the tears from flowing. For all this time, I have been suppressing.

"What are you doing at a place like this?" A sturdy voice asked

I turned around to see nobody. And the moment that I turned my back, there was Ayato Sakamaki.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"Answer my question first" He retorted

"It's none of your business.."

Saying those words, is just making it harder to supress the tears.....

"It is." He stated

I was at a loss of words

'Do he actually care for me??.....No that is impossible Euphie, nobody can lcare to a half first blood half ghoul and that is final.'

"Don't hide.... don't ever hide anything from me"He said them sitting down next to me joining together with me staring at the stars.

I suddenly mustered the courage to lean on his shoulder, saying nothing and enjoying the blissful moment, making me forget the sadness I felt awhile ago.

3 days later......

Tomorrow was a 3 day holiday from our school so I got Reiji's permission to go to my condo and do whatever I want in the condo.

I plopped into my sheets and engulfing myself into the darkness.

The moment I woke up,I wore a Dark blue short-sleeved top, black skinny jeans, grey knee-high boots with 3 inch heels and a coat. I got my iphone,wallet and my keys. I teleported to the kitchen downstairs and got myself a crossiant and a blended drink that I made before I sleep, and then I got myself at the front gate and pressed a button on my key and the dark blue porche came racing from the garage, which the Sakamaki brothers didn't knew that I have one.

After the porche was infront of me I was going to the driver seat when I was interrupted by Laito, Subaru and Ayato.

"Heh~, Akuma-chan can drive?... How sexy nfu~" Laito stated

"Where are you going?" Ayato furrowed his brows at me

"You don't intend to escape don't you?" Subaru asked while raising a brow and looking at me like I was a werewolf or something

"*sigh* Reiji didn't informed you?"

"Don't anwer a question with a question!" Ayato snarled

"Shut up, I was given permission by Reiji"I retorted

"You dare to shout at Ore-sama??"

"How about a yes?"

"Tch, you should punished Kaguria"

"Whatever, anyway I'm off"

I said hopping into the driver's seat only to be greeted by Ayato on the next seat at the front.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"This is your punishment."

"K."

And with that, I drove the car at high speed using nitro to  my condo at the Tokyo Settlement since half of Japan is being operated by Britannia

'Aside from using Japan as a diplomatic tool....'

I set my GPS to Seilum Rhapsody then I put my phone at the stand near the steering wheel. Ayato shortly broke the silence.

"So.... Where are we going?"

"To hell...." I answered boredly

"Really huh......"

"Yeah really....."

"Well, I don't mind following you there..... I will follow you, even if our destination is hell."

"Go there yourself, I still have unfinished business here. I don't want to go there yet"

"Hehe.....*looks at the window*
If... Suzaku is going to hell, what would you do?" He asked still looking away from me.

'Why did he asked that?'

"He will never go there, he hasn't done anything wrong"

"I said "if"........Do you like Suzaku"

"What if I do?" I stopped near the sea wall of near the shore then looked at him.

"Then, I will punish you and make you accept the fact that You.Belong.To.Me" He said seriously

I was not surprised... as expected from Ayato.

"Well, like that would ever happen.... To be honest I just think of him as a good friend, no other feeling, just a sibling love."

"Love huh?... My ass"

"Tch..Why do you care anyway?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?... You.Belong.To.Me.... Euphie..."

I was taken aback of what he said..... The sound of my name that was made by him.... came from his lips......

We stared at each other for quite some time till my phone rang.

I got my phone then got outside of the car then got to the back of the car then answered it.

"Hello?.......oh it's just you.....with Ayato......what of it?......I can protect myself, yiu of all people know that well..... tch, I can choose who I can and can't be with......Will you cut this subject.......No, don't tell me what to do Suzaku,this is not like you....... I know he is one of the children of that filth but don't ever acuse them something they didn't do...... will you just drop this Suzaku?....I know just--...ughh drop this--...............That's it!!!" Then I ended the call going  back to the driver seat then sighed.... I was frustrated

"What gives?" Ayato asked

"Just a person who just ruined my mood of enjoying my 3 day vacation on my condo....by the way....are you gonna stay in my condo for three days?"

Then I continue our journey to the condo

"If that's the means for me to keep an eye on you then okay"

"How troublesome....and where are you going to get your clothes, it's a pain to endure you being smelly in three days"

"Tch, then endure it...Be grateful that Ore-sama is watching you"

"Fine, let's buy you clothes after we drop by the condo"

"Hehe, you can't resist Ore-sama can't you?"

"Oh please, save it"

And with that our little fight gone on and on.....

A blissful one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~