Strike 4 ¤~Is it a Dream, Or it is Reality?~¤

This is just a fanfiction that involves diffirent anime series like tokyo ghoul, code geass, vampire knight, diabolik lovers, naruto shippuden.. *I just own Kaguria*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato's POV

Tch.... why must we go to that Slut's Castle.... how annoying..

Next thing I heard was a cracking sound

*sigh*'I should've expected that....That's my Brilliant Half Brother .... Subaru' note the sarcasm

"As I explained, the Welcoming Ball tomorrow night, is going to be a Masquarade one... I bet it's because of our so-called guest"The tableware otaku just spoke tch.....

"Hmm~....I'm exited, I will see Akuma-chan wear a Ball gown"Laito said while ....blushing...tch..

'tch.... the nerve of him...she's mine and only mine'

"Why do we even have to go to that shitty ball???!!!"Subaru growled

"Tch..... it's too troublesome..." Shu commented

'Typical'I said mentally

I glanced at Kaguria who has her eyes closed, arms and legs crossed....

'I could tell that she's listening... so mysterious' I chuckled

"Anyway, even if you whine to your heart's content, he specifically invited us.....*sigh*
As the Sakamaki Brothers" Reiji said with arms crossed

"So, we have no choice but to go then..... teddy we are going to a Masquarade ball *giggles*" Kanato said and started a conversation with his teddy....

"So what about our outfits?"Laito asked while pouting

"I already handled our outfits" then Reiji looks at Kaguria "except you, a designer will go here any moment to take your measurements" he finished

Next I heard a knock on the door and expected the designer to come.

Kaguria got up her seat and opened her eyes and said "very well then, if you excuse me" she said in a monotone

'I bet this ball is going to be exciting... *smirk*'

Kaguria's POV

"Ms. Kaguria, please choose your color combination"the designer said I just nodded

"I choose the main color of black, the decorative colors are royal blue, silver and a bit of gold"

"Very well then Ms. Kaguria" she started sketching and finished in 15 minutes with some of the color combination on the ball gown

I mentally jaw dropped.....I had to admit, this designer has all of what I am looking for.... The ballgown is a tube that has gold and silver swirls as linings, the main black gown emphasized my bust because of the tube heart-shaped, but in the gap between the two round corners was a gold sheet that covers the gap between the round corners of the heart tube, on the waist there was 2 big shining black petals at the waist area, one at the right and one at the left, at the right side of the waist there is a big royal blue bow with the two strands hanging loose, at each and every edge of the fabric there are silver and gold swirls. Diamond embroideries at the big petas at the waist to the level of the mid-thigh.

"It's..... beautiful..." I was speechless

"Glad you like it Ms. Kaguria, I should be going now" I nodded and got out of the room and headed to the kitchen only to ran into Ayato

He look stunned as well as me...for the first in the long time someone made me loose my composure.

"I-I didn't expect t-to ran into y-you" I said....