Chapter Ten: The Wedding!

This is Yn's wedding (you) so of course you're going to get the full thing because YOU'RE the main character! 

4 days later 

"Are you nervous?" Tiffany said. 

"Not as much as you were" you said laughing. 

"Your boobies getting a little too big baby" Your mom said to you. 

"I still look good though right?" you said nervously. 

"OF COURSE" everyone yelled to you for the hundredth time laughing. 

"They fit though honey, relax" your mom said. 

"I am relaxed. I'm just so excited. I cannot wait to marry this man" you said daydreaming. 

"I am so happy for you, I've never seen you so happy besides when the little ones all came" T said. 

"Thank you. I love you. I love you all" you said. "You look good in this dress with your little bundle of joy T." 

.

"You think Yn is freaking out?" Chresanto said. 

"Probably not" Mr. Smith said (Yn's dad). "My little girl is a soldier" 

"You got that right" Ray said under his breath. 

"Today is the day my boy, the day you give your last name to the woman you love, you already have one little girl that has your last name now it's time for two" Mr. August said. "Proud of you my boy" 

"Thanks Dad. You'll have another granddaughter/son on the way too" Chresanto said. 

"Oh come on you know that's a boy she's having right?" Mr. Smith said. 

"Wait. She's pregnant again? Wow, another little one and then you're getting married? This is wonderful" Mr. August said. "Sir, I am glad to have your daughter join our family and you and your wife as well are apart of our family as well." Mr. August said shaking hands with Mr. Smith. 

"Hey man, come on in, we give hugs around here we all family!" Mr. Smith said bringing it in! 

.

It was now 40 minutes before the wedding would start. Everyone was finishing up their last things. Some words of wisdom was spread, and guest were arriving by the minute.  

"I really wish that my mom and dad were here for you, just like your mom is here for the both of us" Toi and T said. 

"Oh stop it, you both know I love me some Ms. Bridget and your father. They're here anyways." You said smiling. "They definitely got an invitation boo" 

"Are you kidding me?" 

*In walks T and Toi's mother* 

"Hi my babies!!" Ms. Bridget said. "Oh and mother's I've missed you married ladies so much" she said laughing. 

"Oh we all have to catch up! Coffee? Any day?" Mrs. August said. 

"Oh my, they sound like us, except we go for martinis" Ashanti said laughing. 

"You better not be" Mrs. Smith glared at her laughing. 

. 

"Show time ladies!!!" a women said. "let's go! 

Chresanto walked down the aisle and everyone clapped and the wedding began. Taylor (Tiffany's sister) sung a song that the two loved. (Find a song, and hum it lol)