Chapter Three:

"Wow so you two will be married at 26 and 25 now. That's hella early but I can tell y'all are all in love and shit you know" Toi said. 

"Oh stop because you're in love too and I can see it in your little face!" you said laughing. 

"Congratulations to my beautiful niece and her friend." Toi and T's mother said. 

"Thank you mama." you said. 

"Oh and ma this is Tiffany, she's been our friend for a while now, she's Corahn's fiance *winks* and Malaszha and Josiah's mom." T said. 

"Nice to meet you baby girl, you're now officially a niece to me now" T's mom said laughing. 

.

Morning

"That was the third best day of my life" you said laughing.

"What was your first and second?" Chres said confused. 

"The day you asked me to prom/prom night, and then when Pooh was born and now this." you said. 

"Ok ok shorty, just making sure" chres said laughing. 

"So of course I'm going to be the wedding planner, save a little money haha" you said. 

"Of course shawty, I like your ideas anyways *winks*" he said. 

"Better!" you said. 

.

"Babe, Ray and Toi said you want to go out and eat?" chres said. 

"Yes! Let's go!" you said. 

"Bet. Grab your jacket, it's pretty chilly outside." chres said. 

"Ok Dad jeesh" you said jokingly. 

.

"What's up sis?" Ray said hugging you. 

"Nothing much! what about you?" you said. 

"Chilling with the old lady" ray said. 

"Ray you gone stop calling me your old lady" Toi said laughing. "Hey y'all" 

"What's good sis." Chres said. 

"How you doing Chresanto August" Toi said. "And how you doing Yn August" 

"Not yet Toi" you said laughing. 

.

"What can I get you all today? Would you like to start out with a appetizer today?" the waiter said. 

"Yes, I actually want the loaded fries for our appetizer, and can I get a strawberry lemonade?" you said. 

"Well damn. I'll take a Dr.Pepper" Toi said. 

"Strawberry Lemonade and loaded fries also" Ray said. 

"Y'all are some fat asses. Let me get a uh.. Sprite" Chres said. 

.

After the waiter took our orders, we all just began laughing and talking, until the waiter began to take the other tables order and it wasn't a surprise who the two people were. Some people we haven't seen in a long time actually. 

"Is that who I think it is?" ??? said. 

"I think so" ??? said. 

"Come on now, don't cause any problems now, I heard Yn and Chres were getting married." ??? said. 

.

"Alright, does everything look good? Anything you need?" the waiter said.

"Looks good. Thank you!" Ray said.