Chapter Eight

We had just walked into David's bridal, and we were all very excited! 

"Hello ladies. What are we looking for today?" a lady said. 

"What she think we looking for?" Toi whispered. 

"Bride's and Bridesmaid dresses" you said slightly laughing. 

"Well you've come to the right place! Who is the bride?" she said. 

"We are" Tiffany said smiling pointing to herself and Yn. 

"Two? Wow this is exciting!" the lady said. "Come on to the back" 

"Very exciting!" T said. 

2 hours later

"So have you both found the perfect one?" the lady said. 

"I think I have!" Tiffany said. 

"I'm so torn, I really want to ask Chresanto for his opinion but I know I cannot." you said. 

"You better not!" Mrs. August said. 

"Sure better not." your mother said. 

"I'm not, I'm not calm down." you said laughing. 

You went down to Malaszha and Alexis and asked them which dress you should wear. 

"Which one should mommy/TT wear for her big day?" You said. 

"That one!" Lexis pointed. 

"Yes that one" Zha said. 

"Guess we have a winner!" you said laughing. 

"Great!" the lady said. "And we have a decision on the bridesmaid dresses?" 

"Yes ma'am" Tiffany and You both said. 

"Great! You ladies can pay over here and those dresses, shoes, jewelry will be sent to you within 2 days!" she said. 

"Thank you so much!" you said. 

"Thank you! I hope you both have a splendid wedding day, because you deserve it! May your life be filled with joy. All of you. Thank you for your business ladies!" she said waving bye. 

. 

"Guess we better start sending out those invitations!" Tiffany said. "Getting married is exhausting" 

"I could've told you that honey!" Mrs. Smith (your mom) said laughing. 

"I cannot believe my little girl will have another last name as me, but as long as it is with people that I have grown to love and trust" Mrs. Smith said hugging Mrs. August. 

"Another August in the house. We love you just like you're an August too. All of you. Hell you don't even have to be an August I still love all of you." Mrs. August said. 

"Y'all are going to make me tear up" Toi said. "I love all of y'all, like mothers, and sisters." 

"Ok! That's enough" Shanti said laughing. 

.

"How was your day?" Chresanto said picking up Lexis. 

"It was al---" Yn ran to the bathroom as quick as she could. 

"Babe are you okay?" Chresanto said holding your hair. 

"Mommy" lexis said crying. 

"No baby don't cry, mommy is just sick, it's okay" You said trying to calm Lexis down. 

"It's okay baby girl, mommy straight. Her tummy hurt" Chresanto said picking her up. "You good shawty? What you eat?" 

"I just had a little salad, that's all" you said. 

"Alright shorty, go get in the bed and get some rest. I love you" Chresanto said kissing your forehead. 

"Thanks babe, I love you too...a lot" you said. "Tell lexis mommy love her" 

"Got you lil mama" Chresanto said winking. 

You sleep pretty much the rest of the day and all thru the night! You woke up that morning hungry af! And Chresanto was STILL sleep, even after you had made breakfast for you and Lexis. You thought to yourself what the hell was wrong. Lexis was in her room watching cartoons and soon as you was about to go in there you had to run to the bathroom, AGAIN to throw up. Remember that night you and Chresanto did it? Are you pregnant, again? 

"Babe! What is wrong with you? You good shorty? Let's go to the doctor!" Chresanto said putting on his shoes. 

"I'm good babe! It's probably just something I ate!" You said. "What's wrong with you? You the one been sleeping all morning!" 

"I was tired, I guess" He said. 

"Tired my ass" you said. 

"My ass. Dat ass all mine girl" he said slapping it. 

"Hey!" you said laughing. 

. 

"I don't know what's wrong with shorty, the only time I sleep a lot is when her ass pregnant." Chresanto said. "And the only time she have morning sickness is when her ass pregnant" 

"Damn man" Ray said laughing. 

"What's funny man? This is serious. If shorty is pregnant I don't want it to end up like our last child, gone in her stomach." Chresanto said. 

"And that's why you can't think like that. If she is pregnant, own that shit, I mean I'm not calling my niece or nephew a shit but you have it own it man." Ray said. 

"He's right though. You have to have confidence! Believe in it fam" Dante said. 

"Y'all right. But hey! Don't tell none of the girls this." Chresanto said glaring at them. "Especially you" he said pointing at Ray. 

"What? Ah come on you know I got you" Ray said laughing. 

......................

I know this chapter is short guys, but I will try to get 2 more in tomorrow! What do you all think? Is Yn pregnant? Is anyone else pregnant?