Chapter One:

Hey guys!!! So I've decided to do ONE more book to this story then after this one it will be over and I may do another book! So enjoy this one while it last! ^_^ 

3:00 a.m. 

"I want to watch barbies! Now daddy now!" Alexis said. 

"You got it baby girl. Youuuu got it" Chres said. 

"What the hell y'all doing up it's 3 in the morning she have to go to daycare in the morning boy" you said. 

"Sorry babe she woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I turned some toons on for her" chres said. 

"Go get in the bed Alexis you know you have to be up in the morning" you said shaking your head. 

"Okay" Lexis said. 

8:30 a.m. 

"See what you did Chres. Now she doesn't want to wake up, you take her to daycare since I mean this is your fault you know" you said upset. 

"Bet Yn whatever fam" Chres said. 

"I'm fam now? Keep playing with me boy" you said. 

Yn is a wedding planner and Chresanto is a college football coach and he does music on the side sometimes with Corahn from time to time. 

Tiffany

"2 kids is a handful you know, I'm sad my baby zha will start real school soon" tiffany said fake crying. 

"Oh stop whining, you're going to be the first one happy" corahn said. 

Knock Knock

"Now who could be at the door, who you invite?" chres said walking to the door. 

"Um no one. I haven't talked to Yn in a couple days so I don't know." tiff said. 

.

"Um what are you doing here ERIN?" chres said angrily. 

*Tiff walks up to the door with Josiah in her arms*

"I'm here to see my baby girl Malaszha...and who is she? You been having her around my daughter? I won't allow that Corahn" Erin said inviting herself in. 

"Um excuse me? First of all this is MY house you will NEVER just invite yourself in and this is MY daughter I can let her around anyone I choose to and I chose Tiffany" Corahn said. 

"Who is she Corahn?" Tiff said confused. 

"This is Ma--" Corahn said but got interrupted. 

"I'm Corahn's ex girlfriend/first love and also the mother of his only child" Erin said trying to make Tiffany jealous. 

"I was asking Corahn, thank you for the irrelevant information though." Tiffany said rolling her eyes. 

"This is Erin, Malaszha's mother" Corahn said. 

"Hello it's nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany" she said fake smiling. 

"Ok anyways, Corahn I just wanted to know if we could talk in private with Malaszha" Erin said. 

"No but we can talk, Zha doesn't even know who you are, what the hell is wrong with you? Get out of my house and we can meet up somewhere" Corahn said now upset.

"YOU CAN NOT KEEP ME FROM MY CHILD WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" Erin said yelling. 

"MALASZHA IS NOW 4 YEARS OLD! YOU WANT TO ENTER HER LIFE NOW? YOU LEFT US! YOU LEFT HER WITHOUT A MOTHER! ALL SHE HAD TO LEAN ON WAS YN! HOW DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD FEEL IF SHE KNEW SHE DIDN'T HAVE A REAL MOTHER ONLY A GOD MOTHER?" Corahn said with tears coming down his eyes. 

"That little girl is my heart, and she's become attached to Tiffany--" 

"No...that woman is not her mother and I won't allow it. Not with me coming into her life now" Erin said. 

"It's too late. Tiffany adopted her already, and you even signed the papers, and i'm guessing your ass don't remember. You full of shit. Get out now" Corahn said. 

.

Chresanto

Group message with Chres and Yn

Me: y'all will never guess who came by today

Sis: your mama 

Bro: your dad 

Me: come on y'all think a little out the box. lol 

Sis: Ummm

Me: Erin 

Bro: oh shit

.

Corahn told them the whole story and Corahn really couldn't stop Yn from reaching out to Erin and know they are meeting up and who knows what will happen honestly? But, Yn said she doesn't fight anymore unless she really has to *laughs*

Yn

Waiter: What would you like to drink while you wait ma'am? 

Yn: Lemonade please. 

Waiter: Right up. 

*After waiting a couple minutes after the time was set Erin finally walks in with one of her little ghetto friends* 

Erin: Hello Yn. This is my best friend shay. Shay this Yn 

Shay: Yeah nice to meet you *pops gum* 

Yn: Anyways...So I wanted to talk to you about just popping up at my brother and sister house just all of a sudden demanding to see his daughter. 

"Well really I don't think that this even concerns you ma if you ask me, I don't owe you no explanation" Erin said rolling her eyes with her friend hyping her up. 

"Baby girl, anything concerning Malaszha, Josiah, Tiffany or Corahn has everything to do with me, remember shawty YOU made ME the God mother baby." Yn said. 

"I just want to see MY daughter on a daily now whether she live with us or not and I won't allow her to be around miss Tiffany, or you how about that?" Erin said. 

"Wait..did you have the audacity to fix your lips up to say you won't allow Zha to be around me? You have really lost your mind and I should knock your ass out so you can find it but you were just touched by and Angel baby girl so I won't." Yn said. 

*No later than 5 minutes Tiffany had walked in because Corahn told her to go and watch out for her sister in law* 

"Tiffany what you doing here?" Yn said shocked. 

"OH  and speaking of the devil!" Shay said. 

*Yn starts to stand up* "I'm really tired of you shawty cause you talking reckless ma and I don't play that shit when it comes to my family so Erin keep yo shawty cool cause I'll knock a bitch down!" You said. 

"She chill. Let's talk now I'm done being a smart ass with you." Erin said. 

"Yeah because I can be a real smart ass, Tiffany sit down because YOU have a say so in this also. You her mother, adopted mother, fake mother, whatever because Zha love you like blood man" Yn said. 

"I just feel so horrible, y'all don't know what I had to go through, I was abused with that man, I had no one my ma didn't call me no more, I was alone" Erin said crying. 

"You know what I can't even sit here and feel sorry for you, because no matter what that will NEVER stop you from just calling a number to even hear your daughter's voice. If anything that will give you some motivation." you said tearing up. 

"And honestly I wasn't trying to come into Zha's life and take your place, but when I heard what she went through I grew attached to her because I know what she goes through, it happened to me" tiffany said crying. 

.

After their whole conversation they eventually came to an agreement, hashed everything between them and now the final decision was up to Corahn. Which we knew he would say yes because they all somewhat get along now only for zha.