Chapter Four:

Yn in MM

"So what are you thinking about for your wedding?" You said. 

"I don't want to really go all out, honestly" Tiffany said. 

"What! Why?" 

"I don't know, I love Corahn, I do but he's been with Erin a lot, and I know that Malaszha is not really me and Corahn's child together but I don't know, I just have a feeling of something." she said. 

"that's weird, I know they have nothing going on trust me." 

"but it's not that I don't trust him, I don't trust her" she said. 

"Oh okay because honestly, I was looking at you weird you know that's my big brother" 

"yes girl I know how baby sisters can be, I trust him a lot" she said laughing. 

"good, so just text him and let him know how you feel, communication is key" 

"you're right. I can't be down about this, because this is my wedding day, most important day ever" she said. 

Text Message

Tiffany: Hey babe, wyd? 

Corahn😋💓: He's busy💦😛 

"Yn, I am about to bust this chick in her face" she said angrily. 

"Why what's up? You know I swing when you swing" 

"I texted him right, I said hey babe what are you doing and why someone put he's busy with emojis?" she said talking fast. 

"Wow! um calm down, because I know that's definitely not Corahn he not even feeling shorty like that no more, barely has respect for her" you said. 

.

"Hello? What's up baby girl?" Corahn said. 

"Don't fucking what's up baby girl me, where are you?" Tiffany said. 

"I'm at the park with Zha and Erin" Corahn said confused. 

"OH REALLY? WHY DID I GET A TEXT SAYING HE'S BUSY WITH SOME DAM EMOJIS?" Tiffany said. 

"Hold up..." 

"DON'T PUT ME ON HOLD ANSWER MY QUESTION" Tiffany said. 

*He hung up*

.

Knock Knock

"I'm so mad Yn, how could he do this? I thought you said he wasn't interested in her?" Tiffany said crying a little. 

*Yn opens the door to see Corahn*

"Where she at?" he said dragging Erin in. 

"The back" you said confused. 

"Yo! Shawty get up and stop crying because you already know I'm not interested in her like that." Corahn said. 

"Whatever Corahn because that's not what the messages say" Tiffany said. 

"Yn take Zha with your brother please with lexis." Corahn said. 

"Come on my god baby let's go see sissy" Yn said picking Zha up. 

"NO! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SISTER! AND SHE NOT GOING NO WHERE!" Erin said. 

"EXCUSE ME? Shawty you need to lower your voice, you in my house baby girl, trust me Zha has a sister AND a brother, so you don't want to take it there with me." You said.