Chapter 5

Yay! No comment :) Do the usual my lovies :3 Gummy revolution will find you if you don't ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

*Player 2*

I stared out the window of my Lotus Elise as it sped down the streets of New York. I rolled the cold monopoly money bag around between my fingers. Sighing, I rest my cheek on the outside of my hand. I had the tedious task of finding some Alister Bennett.

"We're here Sir." My driver said getting out and opening my door.

I dropped the money bag into my shirt pocket, fixed my white suite and climbed out of my vehicle. Shielding my eyes from the sun I scoffed, " What is this?"

"Where Alister Bennette lives, Sir." Donald motioned to some ashes.

"Lived, Donald. Lived." I growled through gritted teeth as some ashes blew onto my perfectly white shoes.

I calmly walked over to a rather pretty looking girl, long brown hair big brown eyes nice figure, fair skin, "Can you tell me where Alister Bennett lives?"

"Who wants to know?" she asked her glossed lips pressed in a tight line.

Hm. Judging from her reaction, she had some screwed up history with this guy. "The guy talking to you.," I countered.

Her pink lips curled up on the right side of her face revealing a flattering dimple in one cheek, "That's cute, can you do anything else or are you a one trick pony?"

"My other tricks are for strictly indoors." I smirked at her raised eyebrows.

"Humph. Well if you must know, Alister is staying with a girl." She appeared to be thinking before she said with a voice that was a bit too sugary, "My friend actually....."

"Okay can I have a name?"

"I need to go somewhere but her name is Lolani Peters, she lives in Brooklyn, bye." She then ran away a bit too full of energy.

"Okay then, weirdo..." I turned to Donald, "Let's go."

"Yes sir." he bowed as he opened my door. "Where to next Sir?"

"Pass Go, collect two hundred...."

*Lolani*

Wow... I have a stalker...That was interesting.... I sighed and lay my head against the back of the filthy bus seat. Getting off was a joyous moment as I skipped towards my house.

"Mom?" I called before I was unexpectedly yanked into a corner with a cold obeject pressed up against my throat.

"W-what??" I managed to sputter.

I was turned around gruffly to face a man with menacing eyes and his mouth set in a grim line. "Where is Alister Bennett??"

"In the hospital," I choked out as he pressed the blade of the sharp knife against my neck.

"For your sake, I hope your right," he removed the knife then tilting my chin up to look into my eyes he smirked, "You're too pretty to die young." With that he left.

I sat down in the couch massaging my neck in shock. Then as the reality that I had nearly been killed set in, I began to cry. Why did that man threaten me? Why was he looking for Alister? I cried even louder when I heard a knock at the door.

Without waiting for an answer, the person came right in and sat beside me.

"It's okay," cooed a vaguely familiar male voice, pulling me into an embrace. After ten minutes of wailing into the person's chest I pulled away.

"Why are you here?" I sniffed as I beheld my 'stalker'.

"I just thought I'd stop by, lucky thing I did." he frowned, "What's wrong?"

"Someone just threatened me with a knife, said he was looking for Alister."

"Really?" his brows furrowed with interest."I'm Aster by the way."

"Well you already know my name. I'm scared....." I instinctively put my head on Aster's shoulder.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. I have to go now but here's my number."

"Thanks bye." I nodded gratefully.

It had been a looong day....

Liked it?

I sure hope so

Voting?

You better be

:)

Fan add to your library and keep reading

<3