Chapter 2

A/N: AYE all y'all party people :) What's up? Yea so you know the usual :D so do it ;) ty!

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Alister*

I cautiously entered the home of Lolani Peters. It was huge, like mine used to be... That thought alone irked me. Some sick weirdo burnt down my house and now I had to crash at one of my ex's place...how shameful was that??

"Come on!" Lola beckoned excitedly.

She was pretty yes, but there was a reason I dumped her, she was rather....clingy.... Not obsessed clingy, just wouldn't-let-you-out-of-my-vision clingy. Other wise she was perfect. She had waist length blond hair, frozen blue eyes and one heck of a body. Because her grandmother was from Hawaii, that's where she inherited her name and her very light brown skin. She looked exotic and that was hot.

"We can hang out 'til mom gets back." Lola smiled. It was one cute smile.

"Cool." I threw my body into their sofa, propping my feet on the arm rest.

Lolani just kind of stared. Sure I enjoyed the attention but I wasn't a zoo animal on display. Maybe I dumped her because she was weird.... Not that it mattered but seriously, this was getting way past awkward..

"So Alister, how's your family?" she sat cross leed in a beanie.

"We're okay, had to stay in a pauper's inn until some hot chick offered to take me in."  I smiled pointedly at her.

Lola smiled, "And her name would happen to be?"

" I can't seem to recall.... I think it starts with L."

"So did you accept?"

"Of course! I wonder if she has any romantic interest in me. I sure hope so." I smirked.

"And if she does?" she rose and walked over, sitting on the edge of the sofa I was in.

"Then she's in luck...because I'm open every day of the week."

In approximately seconds we were on the couch making out when we heard the front door open. Lola leaped off of me as I cursed under my breath.

"Lola??" her mother called as I sat up and pulled at my wrinkled shirt.

"Yea mom?"

"Back so soon?"

"Yup. Remember you said I should help the Bennett's?"Lolani smiled, " Well I told Alister he could stay here."

"Oh!"

Before Miss. Peters could disagree, I revealed myself, "Pleasant afternoon Miss. Peters, you look ravishing, the years have been treating you quite well I see." I bent and kissed her hand.She turned scarlet and I continued, "I hope my stay won't be a problem?"

"A problem! More like a blessing! Welcome to the family." She smiled sweetly. "You can stay in the guest room."

I smirked as she walked away. What can I say? I'm a ladies man.

*Lolani*

I lay in my bed thinking about Alister's performance, how he worked my mom like that I'll never know. And what he said. Was he playing along or did he really like me? I smiled to myself. That kiss felt like it meant something. But then again was it feelings or hormones?

I shut my eyes at the sound of my bedroom door opening. Mom came in to check on me every night, except for the nights when she was too tired.

"Lolani."

That deep rich voice was definitely NOT my mom's. I sat up to see Alister in track pants without a shirt. I nearly drooled, his gorgeous six pack coupled with his bed head made him irresistible. My mouth went dry as I stared a bit.

"What do you want?"

"Well um... about earlier today. I'm sorry if I led you on or something, but I just wanna be friends, can you understand that?" he scratched his head.

Rae built up inside me, "No Alister, I don't understand, I'm stupid, break it down for me." I hissed. Well that's pretty much what I hissed after you extracted all the profanities and such.

Alister's eyes widened, "Wow Lola, you curse?"

"No I don't only when a stupid russet makes me." Again, a filtered statement.

"What's a russet?"

"Look it up in the urban dictionary genius. Now out of my room you little prick. Make sure to look that one up in the urban dictionary too!"

Alister's face was red with embarrassment as he sauntered out of my room. When he left, I burst into tears. I couldn't believe I actually thought he liked me! Well two can play at that game. I was determined to show Alister what he just lost and could never have.

Ya....

That's the best I can do

hope you liked it

Look up prick and russet in urban dictionary, it's too funny :D

ty!