Chapter 4

Hiiii Yea....Hopefully You didn't wait long for this :P Uhuh yea so vote read comment add to library fan me ;) God's watching yew O.O ya so peace mwa gummy <3 yew!

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Lolani*

I am so screwed.... I just crashed my adorable itsy bitsy car into a Mazda Concept and it was NOT pretty..... I stared in shock at the damage....Mom was going to kill me.... My eyes widened as they finally took into veiw the body lying on my hood....

I opened the door of my car silently prayin it was nobody important. I poked the body with a stick as the Mazda roared out of sight. The face that greeted me both shocked and horrified me.... It was .Alister Benette........

~

"Is he alright?" I mumbled fiddling with my hands.

"A few cuts and bruises, should be fine." The nurse smiled kindly.

"Thanks, can I go see him?" I rose hesitantly my body stiff from the cold waiting bench.

"I don't see why not." she winked knowingly and left.

I screwed up my face. She probably thought we were dating, well no siree... I wasn't skipping down that street again. I recalled the Mazda as I entered Alister's room which smelled like death and medications. I remembered catching a glimpse of the driver, male dark sunglasses, super hot... That was the most my inconvinient brain could conjour up.

I sat by the bed, staring.... Should I say Hi? Could he hear me? Was he even ALIVE???? I panicked then remembered what the nurse said. He was fine. I took a deep breath and began speaking.

"Alister?"

I got a moan in response.

"Oh good you're fine. Just making sure you aren't dead so I won't get charged with murder." I said brightly grabbing my Gucci purse from the chair beside me.

"You....didn't....do....it.....mazda....you....stopped.....impact...." He struggled.

"Uhuh sure, be back in a few weeks!" I ran out the hospital.

Honestly, being in a hospital scared me to death and always reminded me of the time I broke my arm and three whole days after my release my mom came to pick me up... I was terrified... As a 10 year old, how could I not be?

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair. This day was going NOTHING as planned...... That day my mom left me at the hospital....It was when we first discovered HER condition. After that day without constant medication and supervising, she acted out.

I missed my old mom, the one who wasn't spacey and impulsive. The one who didn't ask me to do strange things for her. The one who took care of ME and didn't need taking care of. Tears stung my eyes as I speed walked to the bus station.

*Aster*

"Did you do it?"

My sister bounced excitedly on the sofa abandoning her bag of Lays chips. I chuckled lightly and shook my head. She was such a kid sometimes even though she was eighteen.

"Yeah."

She lowered her gaze then asked in an ominous voice, "Is he dead?"

"I don't know." I answered truthfully, "The chicks car kind of cushioned the blow."

"Okay I'll get rid of her next." My baby sister yawned and curled up on the sofa.

I shook my head and walked out of her room. I missed the days when she wasn't a revenge bent weirdo. But she's my sister and I love her none the less. Now Lolani, she was interesting, too pretty not to be. I would do my own things here and there I just needed a way to meet her.

~

"Sorry," someone mumbled as they accidentally plonked down into my poor, unsuspecting lap on the bus.

I looked up and to my shock and delight it was Lolani. I quickly composed myself," Don't be," I grinned.

She inspected me suspiciously then turned around. She was too cute, with that automatic out of hers. She turned around with a smirk on her face. I looked at her confused.

"You think I'm cute? I'll have you know, cute is for babies."

My eyes widened. I said that aloud???? I covered my shock with a lopsided grin, "Who says you're not a baby, look pretty young to me."

She scoffed, "I'm eighteen and by the looks of it, you're not much older.I'm sure I've seen you before though"

"I'm twenty and maybe you did, on your television."

"Don't quit your day job darling, acting is not your forte." Lolani rolled her eyes.

I was impressed, she had alot of chat, thats for sure. "I bet you'd like to know my forte wouldn't you?" I winked suggestively.

"Pshk, pretty boys are hardly ever good at anything but arrogant guys can do nothing." she smiled sweetly.

I narrowed my eyes, "I can do alot of things."

"Like?"

"Lets just say your whole neighbourhood will know my name Lolani Peters."

"How do you know my name?"

"Stalking is my forte." With that I exited the bus.

comment

Vote

<3