Chapter 3

Yay another chapter :3 Yea thank me l8r right now, read like your life depends on it :) Anyway ya SO... Vote Comment Add to your Library Fan me :P Make me feel the love ;) gummy Bears <3 yew --------> Player 1

______________________________________________________________________________

*Player 1*

Alexander McQueen slouchy leather calf boots! I couldn't believe this girl! What was wrong with her??? All she ever wore was brand named clothes, not even normal every day brands that normal every day people could afford. It was sickening. What did Alister SEE in her? She wasn't even PRETTY. I scoffed. No wonder I was out for revenge.

"Brooding again sister?"

My older brother, Aster chuckled, peeping over my shoulder at the screen which showed Lolani Peters exiting the mall.

"If I didn't know better," he continued in that teasing tone, "I would think you were obsessed with her...."

My head whipped around. My chocolate brown eyes burnt into him. "Where is Nathaniel?" I demanded.

"Um... Stalking Alister like you told him to...." Aster scoffed, "Why did you like that loser in the first place?"

I was silent...." Are Marco and Jaque in place?"

"Um......"

"I'll take that as a no... See to it that they are..."

"Sure little sis."

"And Aster?"

My brother peered at me from the corner of his eye. "Thank you." I whispered, he nodded then disappeared into the shadows behind me.

I spun back around in my chair facing the surveillance screen.Lolani was entering her little car. Not yet.... I hadn't received word from Nathaniel yet... I bit my lip in anticipation, should I wait on my older brother???

"Alister is crossing the street right across from Macy's, lane 6."

I breathed a sigh of relief, he came through. "Okay." I watched as Lolani slowly drove. Lane 4. Lane 5. Then I yelled one word into my mouth piece, "NOW!"

Yes :)

Don't ask who the chick is....

It's a secret

Did Alister get mixed up with the wrong  people?

hell yea!

Are you voting???

I sure hope so :P

<3