I Kicked A Vampire - Part 23

Chapter 23:

.:Isaac:.

"Where is she Daniel?"

Peering over at him from my place on the throne, I watch him as he trembles, "Well?"

Daniel blinks a couple of times, "W-we uh...w-w-we d-don't-t know..." he stutters.

Scowling, I slam my fist down on the stone of my seat, cracking it in half as I stand up, "And why don't you know? Her majesty is missing, I want you to find her and bring her back. Whatever she's doing, it can not be good."

"Of course your majesty."

Daniel bows and practically sprints out of the throne room.

.:Victoria:.

I mean, honestly, did he really expect me to just sit back and play wife while he destroyed my entire world?

My hair is whipping at my face as I speed. I simply speed. Now that I've actually left the kingdom, I feel totally free as a bird so all I am doing is driving as fast as I can to get to the manor to find Lyle, Bailey or Allie.

(Mother? Mother is that you?)

It catches me by surprise to hear his voice, (Lyle? Yes it's me...where are you?)

(I heard someone think my name...I'm taking Matthew to see Allie and Bailey.)

My heart races, (Really? I need to come too...I need to, please wait? Please?)

(We're already on the jet thought.)

.:Matt:.

The jet is nice. Okay, it's thousands of times better than 'nice'. Lyle likes all my favourite bands so we have a Jethro Tull CD playing in the background.

I feel as if I'm making the trip alone though. Lyle's got this weird glazed look on his face most of the time. I wonder what he's thinking about.

I'm playing some racing game on a PSP. He just handed it to me and I figured not to let the opportunity go to waste.

CRASH!

I let out a yell or surprise as the jet jerks to the side before returning to the previously smooth flying, "What the hell was that?!"

Suddenly there is noise. Louder than anything I have EVER had the displeasure to experience!

Covering my ears trying desperately to block out the deafening sound, I watch in horror as the door of the jet swings open and things rush out into the endless blue of the sky.

Then I see her.

Mrs Victoria De'Vierre, dragging herself into the jet by her fingernails, then suddenly the noise stops as she easily closes the door and relocks it.

"The only problem I have with jumping like that, is the fact that my hair gets so very messy." She exclaims nonchalantly as she takes a seat opposite me.

"W-w-w...oh god...what the....WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" I scream.

Victoria beams at me, "Oh! You must be Matthew, Allie's brother! I'm Victoria, please call me Vicky." She introduces herself politely.

I just stare at her with eyes as big as flying saucers, "Are you an alien?"

Shaking her head, she laughs, a musical sound. It's disturbing, "Oh no! Those rotten things? They have absolutely no class, no, no. I'm not an alien."