I Kicked A Vampire - Part 11

Chapter 11:

.:Allie:.

Slowly I feel myself falling back to sleep.

Strange...I didn't think I'd be able to sleep at all after my sudden epiphany, but even as I think this, I feel my eyelids gradually growing heavier and heavier...

.:Alyssa:.

I sink into her subconscious, seeping into her very being. I'm not an intruder in her mind, I AM Allison McCourt.

I watch her/me as the blackness slowly fuzzes into a world. The world I am creating for her.

A world of agony and sorrow and greed. A world which is a great exaggeration of our own earth.

A world which would love nothing more than to watch our dear little Allie burn in her own mistakes.

This is what I do to the people I'm paid to hunt.

This is what I give them.

A trip into their own personal hell, their own personal insanity.

One they will never wake up from as long as I live.

.:Anonymous:.

It's done. I know Alyssa will take care of it.

"Master?"

Rolling my eyes, I stand up and stare at the woman before me. I say woman because in human years she is a woman at 19 years old, but in vampires years she's merely a child. My daughter in fact.

"Yes Esmeralda?" I question her with an irritated tone.

She gazes up at me, her dark eyes doing that thing I've been used to. My daughter although not talented in any way (which is strange for a vampire, but not strange for one her age, once she matures further she may gain her talent) has this peculiar 'habit' (I shall say for lack of a better word) where her eyes seem misty and far away as if they stare straight through you. She also makes it a point to watch you intently when speaking to you and I always want nothing more than to turn away from her to avoid her gaze.

"Well...master, I just wish to know something that has been...nagging at my mind for months now." She begins in her quiet tone.

Her shy exterior is nothing to the monster she truly is.

Esmeralda is a spoilt brat who, when jealous or confused, does not show mercy. She is ruthless and violent and bitchy. She takes after me in every way. I could not be prouder. But sometimes she needs to learn that her place is NOT in my business.

"Return to your room." I hiss at her, waving her away from me.

She stomps her foot. The first sign of her rising temper, "NO! I wish to know WHO THIS GIRL IS! She is taking over my father! You think of her more than me, your own daughter!"

I grab her shoulder and shove her away, she trips over her foot, slamming into the concrete, "DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME ESMERALDA!" I warn her, "FOR I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO BITCHY LITTLE GIRLS SUCH AS YOURSELF ACTING HIGHER THAN THEY ARE!"

She glares at me, "Tell me father!"

"She is nobody! She is merely a nuisance who has been dealt with."

.:Allie:.

What is wrong with this?!

Everywhere I look there is fire and murder and why?! Why is everything so terrible?