I Kicked A Vampire - Part 13

Chapter 13:

.:Darren:.

I gaze down at my brother. He may not be a blood brother, but I care for him, I love him. He shall always be a part of my life.

"Yes Isaac?" I enquire.

He smiles up at me, "I need to speak to you about something. A vampire by the name of Alyssa actually..."

I jump to my feet, "Alyssa." I mutter her name angrily, "Let us walk brother." I exclaim to him, waving the guards away as I link arms with him and stroll into the gardens.

.:Bailey:.

Tearing myself out of Allie's dreams, I glare around at my brother and mom who are watching me with worried faces.

Standing up, I cast a dark look towards mother, "I can't do it." I mutter as I storm out of the house.

I see the 'Matt' fellow as I wander down the path towards the road and turn to him, "Hope you two were happy for however short a time you got." My voice is practically dripping with venom.

He reaches out and grabs me, "What do you mean? Hey...you're that guy from school. What are you doing here?"

I reel away from him, "Don't touch me! And I am here because my mother thought I could help Allie, but I can't!"

Matt's face falls, "Oh...you can't? I didn't know you had a chance to fix her."

"Well I do. I just can't okay? It's too hard. She hates me anyway."

I continue walking, and to my greatest disappointment he follows me, "Why would she hate you? She barely knows you!"

Sighing, I turn the corner and head for the park, "Because I was the one who borrowed her."

He raises an eyebrow at me, clearly amused, "Borrowed? What do you-" he cuts off, her jaw literally dropping (funny I thought they only did that in movies), "You kidnapped her."

Bringing my hands up in front of him, I clap, slowly just to piss him off, "Ding! Ding! Ding! You got one right! Yes. I kidnapped her. I found her dying on the foot path. I killed that freaking hobo and I stole Allison McCourt. I admit it. I know exactly what's wrong with your ungrateful brat of a girlfriend and I am choosing NOT to fix it because she deserves to ROT in that hell!"

.:Matt:.

Girlfriend?

"You think she's my girlfriend." My voice is empty. For some reason I'm finding it hard to, wait no here it is. I burst out laughing. NEVER have I heard such a hilarious theory!

"Yes I do. Now stop laughing. You're annoying me and do you really want to mess with the guy who's killed more people in a day than smoking has ever?" he sounds so serious. Poor guy.

I chew on my lip, a habit I picked up from Allie, "Allie is my sister. I'm Matt, her big brother?"

.:Adrian:.

I'm just wandering around the backyard, zeroing in on where my loving Aunt is hiding.

For once I want to be the hero. My whole life I've been either the damsel or the joke and I'm sick of it so I am going to save Allie and maybe it will earn me the respect from my brothers I've been trying to gain for over three hundred years.

I surge into the tree, knocking Alyssa to the dirt on the other side.

Her empty white eyes suddenly fly wide open, as she stares at me, "Adrian!"