Chapter Fifteen

Cars, helicopters, ambulances covered the field. Nick had been arrested, so had the other 15 outlaws hiding in the building.

Zayn and Liam at in the back of an ambulance, Zayn crying in eyes out and Liam hugged him as tightly as he could. Because he was happy to see him and becasue he best friend was dead.

/////////JUST KIDDING!! but he was shot, in the stomach. Keep reading////////////

Harry's was rushed to the hospital to immediate surgery and Louis wanted to do with him but he was in charge of this mission.

It was another two hours before Louis got a call from the hospital saying Harry was stable and that we was gonna be okay and he had just woken up and was asking for him.

He rushed to North Cheshire Hospital with Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Justin all wanting to see Harry and support Louis at his most vulnerable.

He sped-walked to the front desk and the lady greeted him with a friendly smile "I'm looking for Harry Styles" his heart was racing and his hands were shaking and he was having trouble getting air back into his lungs.

"He's on floor 3 room 25D"

Louis thanked the nice lady before rushing off to the elevator, the others not far behind.

They anxiously awaited the elevator and the ride up floor 3. Room 25D was all the way to the far right and Louis stumbled thorugh the door.

Seeing Harry lying on the bed, blanket covering the stomach down and IV attached to his hand. He was facing away from the door outside into the night.

"Harry" he tentively stepped inside and Harry's head whipped towards him, a grin breaking on his face "Louis"

He rushed foward and placed his lips in Harry's. I've had entwined with his and the other beside his head "I missed you so much"

A tear rolled down Louis' cheek. Harry gasped in awe, wiping it away with his thumb "Lou, you're crying" Louis have a watery smile as more years fell, he sniffled "Because you're unlocking every single emotion I kept away. You make me smile, and laugh, and cry, and feel. You make me feel happy, loved, cared for. You're meant for me Harry, and I couldn't ask for a better soulmate. I love you"

Harry was crying now too bit wiped and his boyfriend's tears "I love you too" they kissed again, letting out every emotion they kept bottle in.

Becasue they're meant for each other. They help each other to feel.