Chapter Ten

"His names Nick Grimshaw..... we, met in sophomore year and were best friends. Well besides Zayn........ Anyway, he told me he'd been crushing on me and asked me out. I thought he was sweet so I said yes. The first few months were fine but then he got really possessive and protective. Wouldn't let me hang out with Zayn or any of my friends cause he was sure I was cheating on him though I wasn't....... Then he got really abusive, he would beat me whenever he was angry which was most of the time and I would have bruises everywhere..... Til I left him one night, sick and tired of the abuse and I haven't seen or heard from him since last year"

This made Louis angrier. This douchbag hit HIS Harry! Touched HIS Harry! "If that mother fucker thinks he's getting anywhere near you he obvious doesn't know who I am"

Harry could see the protectiveness in his eyes and behind that, love, love for Harry and he knows Louis would risk his life for the younger. Harry stepped foward and wrapped his lanky arms around Louis slim waist, head resting on his chest.

Louis instantly relaxed in his hold and wrapped his around Harry's shoulders. They stayed in this position for a while, Harry listening to Louis' heart beat. Louis smelling the strawberry scented shampoo in Harry's curls.

No one was going to take Harry away from Louis. Not if he had anything to do about it.

-------------------------------

Another week passed and Harry didn't get anymore phone calls from Nick.

He got letters.

They came everyday day saying the same thing. 'I'm coming for you'. Just these four words.

But on the following Monday after had returned home from school with Zayn. There was another note on his bed, the flimsy white sheet standing out on Harry's dark red comforter.

'I came'

Just as he read those two words arms grabbed hin from behind. A hand coming over his mouths, holding a cloth with chloroform on it.

He fought against them and could hear the yelling of his best friend followed by crashing. Harry could feel hin slipping from consciousness and held on as long as possible before falling limp on his captor's arms.

///////AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HARRY'S BEEN TAKEN!!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?! KEEP READING :-)

VoTe. CoMmEnT. LiKe. ////