Chapter Eleven

Louis and Liam stormed into the house upon the call they gotten while at base. They weren't good what happened just to get down to the Styles house immediately because there has been an incident concerning the two high-schoolers.

Agents were bustling around the house where the crime was committed and not many took notice of the their boss's son in the middle of the foryer.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!" Everyone froze where they stood out of fear, even Liam, Justin, and Niall were a little frighten from the edge in Louis' voice.

Louis was beyond angry and you could tell. His face was red with hands clenched into fist and body rigid.

Greg quickly walked over to him with a grim expression "Harry and Zayn were taken" all the anger in Louis vanished, replaced with anguish. He didn't feel like crying, no he never crys, not since his mother died. He felt like just screaming so loud that deaf people in America would hear it. Harry was taken! The EXACT thing he was trying to prevent happen. He wasn't there to protect like he promised.

Liam stepped up a bit "Do you have any leads on who took them?" Liam felt the exact same, his Zayn was kidnapped and he wasn't there to protect. He feels like he didn't do his job as an agent or a boyfriend. That he failed. They both did.

"There's no need for leads" Louis said the anger coming back. He knew exactly who did this. And he was going to make sure the rest of that guy's life is spent in a cement box with a barred window.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked looking at Louis but then it dawned on him as well. The phone call and the letters.

Nick Grimshaw.

-------------------------------

Harry felt weak and groggy. His head was pounding and his body had no energy. Not to mention the pain in his back from the cold, hard surface he was lying on. Forcing his eyelids open he saw he was in a dimly lit large room. The hard surface being that of cage.

He slowly sat up in order to not worsen his headache, he skimmed the area and saw many types of computers, machines, and large screen all seeming to be powered off.

A groan sounded to his left, he turned seeing Zayn lying on his back his head facing Harry. He crawled as close as he could and put his hand around the cold metal bars of the cage.

"Zayn. Wake up" he said and the darker haired lad's eyes fluttered "Come on Z, wake up. Wake up"

Zayn slowly and groggily opened his eyes to see his best friend leaning against something metal "Harry" his voice was low and hoarse and his throat was incredibly dry.

Pushing himself up on his arms, he looked around and soon turned to the same panicked state as his best mate.

"Where are we? What's happened?" he was getting frantic and so desperantly wanted to be in Liam's arms. Liam. Oh he missed his Liam.

"I don't know. I just became conscious" both was scared in this unknown area and had no idea on how to get out or hope that Louis and Liam are already looking.

A metal door on the other end of the large room swung open, letting in a large pool of bright light. Both boys squinted at the harsh rays that haloed a dark figure interest door way.

The figure walked into the room and closer to Harry's cage until his face was visible. That face made Harry's blood run cold and his heart to speed out of fear.

He pushed himself into the farthest corner of the cage to get away from the man standing in front of him with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Hello Harry" his voice only made Harry push himself further into the metal bars.

"I told you I'd come for you. You're mine now"

////////There's gonna be a POV next chapter.

5 COMMENTS

10 LIKES

15 VOTES

it'll be posted.

VoTe. CoMmEnT. LiKe. ////////