Chapter Twelve

/////////A POV this chapter. Enjoy.

VoTe. CoMmEnT. LiKe. ////////

///Harry's POV///

Nick Grimshaw stood over the cage I sat in, his shadow towering over my figure. His signature smirk etched on his face. That same face that haunted so many of my nightmares.

And to think when I finally moved on, when I was finally happy. With Louis. He shows up.

Louis. My beautiful, precious Louis. With his gorgeous crucelean blue eyes, feathery brown hair, perfect body. To think the guy I had been crushing on had returned my feelings even though we came together under unlikely circumstances. I still love the man with all my heart. Though I haven't told him yet and I have no idea when I will.

"What do you want?" Zayn spoke the question probably running through everyone's mind but mine. I knew what he wanted and Nick knows I know.

Nick smirked at Zayn and I saw him from the corner of my eye tremble a bit. "Nice to see you again too Zayn. Harry why don't you tell Zayn why we're here"

"I know why Nick. But why did you take Zayn too if you only wanted me?" I feel could feel Zayn's hazel eyes boring into the side of my head. Nick chuckled and bent down to squat in front of me at eye level. I was able to stand in the cage but I didn't bother to.

"I couldn't be ratted out to your little secret agent boyfriend now could I" my muscles tensed and my heart stopped for moment.

'How did he know about Louis?'

"Well I guys I should tell what I've been doing doing for the past year...... " he stood and full height and began to slowly pace the room and he told his tale.

"After you left me, I was quite upset. Down right pissed is I do say so myself....... I vowed that day that you were supposed to be mine and you would be. But I couldn't seem to find you. You just disappeared....... " it was true. After I left I went into hiding for six months just to make sure Nick couldn't find me "Then I met some people that said they could get me as much money as I wanted and I any kind I wanted, in or out of the country.. ........ I agreed. So I worked with them, getting paid and living a pretty good life........Til I heard you name come up and one of the meetings....... I knew this was a sign. I was supposed to find you and have you as my own" he squated in front of the cage again "So I told them I knew you and you had walked out on me though I was so irrevocably in love with you....... And they agreed to help. As long as they got they get codes"

I gasped. Codes! That's how he knew about Louis. And now he found me. As if he knew I figured it out, about 15 men filed into the room. All dressed in black clothing with hoods on so I couldn't see their faces.

"Yes Harry, that's how you know about Louis..... " he stood once more, eyes dark as ever and a sadistic smirk on his lips "I'm an outlaw"

/////BHAAAAAAAAAA! ---------------------------------------

///Louis' POV///

I paced Harry's bedroom as worry sat deep in my heart.

'Is he okay? Is Nick hurting him? Is Nick touching him?'

The last thought erupted a growl from the back of my throat. 'NOBODY TOUCHES MY HARRY!'

The researchers are looking up everything they can on a Nick Grimshaw and where he could be but so far nothing. I just want Harry back in my arms where he belongs, hope he's okay.

-------------------------------

///Harry's POV///

"What's this?" I asked looking at Nick and his stupid face.

"They want the code Harry. Can you tell us the code" he was trying to coax it out of me where but like that was gonna work. "I don't know the code" I shurgged my shoulders. It was true, I didn't know it. Just that it was engraved in the back on my aeroplane necklace.

I felt a burn travel up my arm and into my body. I yelped from pain and surprise. Looking down, I saw a metal wired cuff on my arm just above my elbow. How did I miss that?

WAIT! THE TRACKING DECIVE! If I activate it then Louis will be able to find me.

I nonchalantly wrapped my hand around my wrist and fiddled with the bracelet for the button to active it.

"What's the code Harry?" Nick sounded a bit more agitated. Good.

"I don't have the code" the shock came again and I lost my hand on the bracelet. I quickly put my hand on the cuff before sliding down back to the bracelet.

"What is the code Harry? Tell me" he said harshly but I didn't speak. I could tell he was getting sick of my games, Nick was not a very patient person he never was. He turned to the face the other way and walked out with the others following. Leaving two outlaws to guard the door. I was silent and I fastly found the button and pressed it. Trying to fight back the smile though failing when I saw the dim green light and heard the faint beeping.

-------------------------------

Louis heard the faint beeping of the tracking device in the pocket of his pants. He haistingly fished it from his pocket and saw the blinking green light.

Harry.

He ran from the room "Liam! We've got them. We've got them" he yelled as he ran down the stairs.

/////First set of POV's in the story. What did you guys think? VoTe. CoMmEnT. LiKe. ///////