Chapter Seven

In the kitchen, that's where Harry and Zayn were located. One Republic playing lightly in the background as they they cooked dinner.

Niall's cast was off so they're celebrating him being back in the field.

Tonight's dinner consisted of Harry's famous chicken lasagna with creamy alfreado sauce. A side of salad and chocolate pound cake for dessert.

Harry was cutting the chicken while Zayn started the cake mix since the icing has already been done. The front door opened and it could only be Louis and Liam.

They knew this because Niall wasn't due for another few hours and Harry's mother Anne had left with his stepfather to his grandparents in Holmes Chappell, she was safer there.

"Harry" Louis' voice rang through the house as he smelled the yummy chicken.

"Kitchen" he responded focusing on his cutting. Both Louis and Liam entered the kitchen to see their boyfriends hard at work.

Louis went over to Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. "Smells good" he said into his boyfriend's ear which made Harry smile.

The curly lad finished cutting the chicken in little bits, slipping out of Louis' arms to get to the island where the other supplies laid.

He stacked the food as it should: Pasta, Chicken, Sauce, Cheese. Pasta, Chicken, Sauce, Cheese. Pasta, Chicken, Sauce, Cheese.

It continued until the pan was full before placing it in the double oven for 45 minutes.

Hoisting himself onto the counter, he dipped his finger into the chocolate icing and hummed in approval as it melted on his tounge.

Louis liked the noice that escaped Harry's throat. He stepped to him and stood between his legs, hands resting on the lad's hips rubbing soothing circles over the fabric on Harry's Romones t-shirt.

Zayn had poured the mix into the cake pan and set into the second of the double oven. Liam leaned against the counter across from Louis and Harry, pulling Zayn infront of hin to wrap his arms around the tan skinned lad's waist.

Louis turned to face the other couple, leaned his elbows on Harry's thighs and relaxed as his boyfriend's arms came around his shoulders.

It was a comfortable silence as the food cooked when Louis got an idea "Liam how about we teach them self-defence"

Liam nodded in agreement. He liked the idea of Zayn being able to protect himself if he wasn't around. So they food was taken out of the oven and placed on the counter to cool before going to the living room.

They moved chairs, couches, and the coffee table to have a huge empty space to use. Also putting pillows and blankets on the ground for safety reasons. Shoes discarded as they looked at each other. "Do you guys know any self-defence moves?" Liam asked.

"I know one. I took martial arts when I was younger" Zayn chirped up "Oh yeah I remember that" Harry said nodding his head and his curls bobbed.

Liam chuckled "Alright well, I'll come at you and you show the move" Zayn nodded and Harry moved to stand next to Louis who slung an arm over his shoulder.

Liam and Zayn stood a few feet apart. It was still for a moment, then Liam lunged, a hand out stretched to grab his shoulder but Zayn dodged it.

Louis' eyes widened, as did Harry's.

He gripped Liam's wrist with both hands and flipped him with a yell of 'hah!'. He lay breathless on the floor.

Harry's hands covered his mouth as he watched what just happened. Louis still hand an arm around the curly haired boy but was as shocked as him.