Together Forever

Hey guys this is my new story. 

If I get a coupe of likes I will write the whole story but I want your opinions too. The photo on the side is of Hailey and Hayden when they were 5.

Trailer is one the side :)

Thanks,

Holzypopz xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Summary:

Hailey and Hayden Owen are twins that though they would be together forever. Their mother passed away a day after their birth and their father, well he was never in the picture. The twins grew up in Zelda's Home For Kids. When they reached the age of 5, a family came to the foster home looking for a young boy who hadnt started school yet. They adopted Hayden. Hailey and Hayden were heartbroken but they had no say in the matter. Before Hayden left he promised Hailey that he will find her and they will be together again. Over the years Hailey gets shifted from home to home and finally she gets adopted at the age of 17. But this home Hailey gets adopted into is not the happy family she thought it would be. This family already had 8 kids and they were all boys. What Hailey doesn't know though is the fact that this is the same family that Hayden was adopted into 12 years ago. What will happen? Will Hailey and Hayden reconnect and be together forever or will something come between them? Will Hailey find love in this new town? 

Read on to find out! :)