Chapter Nineteen

me for president 2k16 if i win i promise there will be over a million bookstores opened all across america until you can't leave a street without passing one.

Chapter Nineteen

With my dress on, and my mental sanity built up with suspense. I silently followed Mr. Parity to each room, as he swiftly seemed to glide around the building. I guess I hadn't realized that even he had a important part in preparing the funeral, it's not like I've ever been with him to witness him do his own part.

"They are aspect benders. Manner-less with their own set of legitimate rules." He was saying to me, as he pointed to a set of flowers indicating that another one of his maids were to use them for the grave. The woman nodded, and delicately grabbed the bouquet, and took them into another room for preparation. He spun around as I was behind him, and patted me on the head, "One of them, I do believe is a pedophile. You know, he studied pedophilia for half his life, meaning to go against it, instead he succumb to the sinful desires, and now he's a man wanted by the law."

I stared at him wide-eyed, and he smiled at my look of shock. "Don't worry, Miss Adler, it's families like this that I get my fun." He left the room, and I realized I had to stick by his side, so I quickly followed. We entered the dressing room, where he began to pick out an outfit for the corpse that was to be buries. Again, another maid waited patiently for Mr. Parity to make his decision, so she could make the preparations.

"The man that we are burying today." He spoke up, "Is a beautiful man." He glanced at his maid, "Devilishly handsome, as you women would say." I mentally rolled my eyes, "He also raped an eight year old boy." He took out a red tuxedo-type suit. It was made of a strange satin-type fabric, with black lace underneath. "Of course, he was high on whatever drugs they are selling on the streets now. I wouldn't know." He gave me an annoyed look, as if he were actually upset about over the fact that he didn't know.

He gave the -rather gay looking- red suit to the maid, and walked out of the room. I followed, though this time, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Why the hell are we allowing these people in here? Shouldn't they be in jail?"

Mr. Parity didn't even look at me, as we walked rather quickly paced through the long stone corridor, "Do you know a place worse than jail, Miss Adler?"

I scoffed sarcastically, "Hell" 

"Precisely." He stated with a quick clap of his hands, "And what better job is it, than to be able to bid these awful devils back home?"

"I wasn't serious." I said in near disbelief.

He stopped, and turned to me face-to-face. "Well then you should put your serious attitude on, Miss Adler, these men will eat you alive."

My heart sunk, and as if he knew what I was thinking, he quickly reassured me, "Do not fear, they kindly respect me. They will not touch you I can assure you that."

I did not feel 'assured'. Before I could say anything else, he began to walk again. We both made it to the kitchen, and he began ordering four different women to start packing the food upstairs to the delight table.

I wondered if I should be helping the poor women, as there was quite a bit for them to do, but Mr. Parity intertwined my arm with his, as if mentally telling me to stay beside him.

"Another thing I seemed to have forgot to mention." He said as we both left the kitchen, "Is that one of the men is a very fine friend of mine."

"Friend? Of course. The only friends you have are murderers, rapists, and pedophiles."

He gave me an amused look, "No, he has done none of those disgusting acts. He's a pornography producer, a near billionaire without a human in the world to know he exists but a small group of people under the quantity of ten."

I mentally gagged. "Pornography? You've got to be kidding me."

"Why would I lie?" He paused for a moment, before getting himself distracted, "No, no-" He grabbed the arm of a maid who passed us. She was carrying a box of white roses coated in actual gold dust which glistened in the light of the corridor. "Use the red roses and diamonds, my darling."

She silently nodded, and turned around and walked back into the room in which she came from. 

He began to walk again, as did I. We both made it back to the front entrance of the building. All the women who worked in the building were soon up in the entrance room with us. There was about twenty of us in total. They all rushed about, making sure everything was spotless, and perfect.

Mr. Parity watched the women in delight, as things came together more beautifully than I've ever seen them before.

Eventually, as they finally came to a finish, Mr. Parity asked them all to line up, so he could speak to them in a crowd. "The guests who are coming this day, you all are very aware of, I'm sure." They all nodded. "Today, I will only be asking that four of you are to help with the burial, and the presentation. The rest of you, please keep in the back rooms, and keep them locked for your own security."

I felt a bit relieved to hear him say that. I understood, that even if he was crazy, and cared so highly for his selfish presentation, he also clearly cared for the women who worked here.

Which meant he somewhat cared for me.

The women began to head to the back rooms, as if in hiding. Just as a black, expensive looking car, drove into the cemetery.