Chapter 1 This dedication goes to my BFF CrazyBird101 <33

Anna P.O.V.

5:00 o'clock in the morning.All night i didn't sleep,i waited for this moment,and finally come.I got the inspiration for my story .I was writing , and writing.In my head I was saying the words i wrote.I started to write a new sentence,but something stopped me. Somebody was calling me,but i didn't know who.I turned around , it was mom:"Anna do you know what is the time?Get up , go get ready lunch is almost ready","Lunch? What? How lunch,you are kidding , its,its...3:00 p.m. , okay i will be there in 10 minutes".I just lay down and think of my writing.I wanted just to write and write ,but mom called me again.I stood up , got ready and go downstairs . Dad was sitting in the living room,my brother was outside ,talking to some girl, men. Mom was serving lunch. Anna was a nice person.

She was living in Manhattan , she had a lots of friends. She love to write , sometimes she just writes on class , when the teacher calls her , she didn't hear her,because she was in her world. She got out , she was going to talk to her brother :" Yo Ben,come here"! He told the girl to wait:"Wazzup?" ."Nothing,I just wanted to ask you what day is today"? , "Again you don't know what is the day,it's sunday,school tomorrow"," O yea,let's play something,basketball or volleyball"? ,"Lather sis", he and his girls,sometimes i feel that we aren't the same,he is just with some girls,friends.. Aghh. She went to her room to write. It was 6:00 pm. She started to write. When she looked at the watch it was 11:00 pm:"Aghh gotta sleep ". She turned off her laptop and the ,light and sleep.She was dreaming something:" She was at some house , It was scary and dark. She saw a picture. It was a guy .

Black hair , blue eyes,aghh,strange.She was looking at him , and something was standing behind her,she turned around,nothing. She went upstairs , to some room. There was a bed , lots of books,vampire books. She take one. Something touch her shoulder.It was that guy from the picture. He smiled. He is a vampire." She woke up:" It's just a dream". She lay down. The alarm clock was ringing . School . She stood up,got ready , and go downstairs , mom was making breakfast. Ben didn't got up jet . Aghh. It's 7:30 am. She closed the door and started walking. She was listening to music,she saw some guy across the street. He was hot. He reminded her of someone,but who ?."He was familiar,where did i saw him.",Anna was talking to her self,"OMG , he look the same as the guy from my dream,it couldn't be him. Aghh,he's hot. But in my dream he's a vampire,and vampires don't exist,aghh,if I only wouldn't read those vampire books.." She was near the school. Suddenly , those girls from her class they were together ,and they were laughing:"Aghh bithces" Anna was talking to her self. Somebody touched her shoulder .

It was Ashley, her BFF:"Heey Ashley " , "Heey Anna , wazzup"? ,"Nothing , just chillin . Hey  are you finishing your story .. Im close but.. " It was the school ad :" On thursday the young writers will come and they will read they're stories , the first price is scholarship in " Academy for young writers , and other prices .." , " Omg ,the Academy is in New York , if you win or I  we won't see each other again"Said Anaida , " Heey , if they can't decide witch story is better , we will go together, jeej ,okay don't worry we will talk to the principal tomorrow. Let's go to class. Anna was bored all day. The last belt ,finally . She was walking down the street with Anaida . They were talking about the story. They were at Anna's door . They kissed , and Anna got in the house. Dad was here,and mom,but Ben wasn't aghh. Idiot. She sad hi , and go upstairs to write homework and the story. She was writing and suddenly she felt somebody's breath on her neck. She turned around, nothing. She closed the door , and started to write again, the fuc**ng computer restarted . But thanks God the story was saved . It was 11:00 pm. She turned off her laptop and went to bed. She was having the same dream :" That guy was smiling at  her, and when she wanted to touch him he disappeared . Aghh,she was thinking of him. She looked on her arms , she was white like the snow. And cold.Her hair was black , she got on the mirror and suddenly ,somebody was touching her, slowly,his hands were cold  . Those blue eyes were looking at her. It was dark,she couldn't see him , but she perfectly saw those blue eyes and that black hair.He putted his arms on her shoulders , she turned around , he was smiling at her :" Don't be afraid , I won't hurt you"he said,"What do you want from me,who are you , what is your name"? she said. " Just call me Daniel. And he wanted to kiss her, and Anna woke up:"O man

". She went to have a glass of water , she heard something , or someone talking,she went upstairs. The noise was coming from Ben's room. She opened the door,the window was open,she went to the window. And saw something , or someone . It looked like that guy from the dream,hmm what is the name , Daniel ,and Ben. Black hair , that blue T-shirt , o man that is Ben ,but what is he doing ?. OMG He was sucking his blood ,suddenly Daniel looked at the window, and when she was trying to close the window he was behind her and wanted to suck her blood,aghh, suddenly Anna woke up. In her bed , she looked at the clock 2:29 am. She went on the window, nothing. In the morning , she woke up,get dressed , and went to school.

She was listening to music,somebody touch her shoulder , it was that guy who was walking across the street:" Hello,i saw you the last morning, my name is Dan,I'm new here,we are neighbors, Im going to the same school as you do"," Oh,hello Dan ,my name is Anna.  I saw you , but i didn't know we are going to the same school, It's nice to meat you." , " So,do you like writing "? ," Actually I do, Im writing a story for the competition for the Academy , and you"? , " Yeah,I love writing , but Im to late to get in to the competition, so Anna what is it about ,that story you are writing"? , " It's about love , hate,friendship , those stuff, I will give you to read it so you can tell me is it good." They were near the school , and those bitches are walking behind them,they were near Anna and they were looking at them with jealousy. " Bitches , i hate them " , " Who? Oh,them , they are some girls who want to pay attention to them self with their way they dress and how they act " , " You are good at this , I know them a lot more than you , and you know them more than me, aghh"," I know how to read people when I see them". The belt was ringing:"Anna i have to go to the principal,he will tell me witch class do I have now if we are having the same class , save a spot for me ". He kiss her . Suddenly his eyes are going black :" Hey your eyes are black , how"? , He just walked away . She went to class , and he didn't show up...

 Pic of Daniel :D