Chapter Seventeen: You're Not You when You're Hungry.

Dedicated to for the amazing cover at the top thank you!!!! Damn it's March Break for me, what about you?

Chapter Seventeen: "You're Not You when You're Hungry."

HEADING INTO THE Cahill dining room was filled with tension. Not the type of sexual tension that sparked up considering Lucas was already seated in a seat, his hands moving around as he shaded something with a pencil on a napkin. It was the tense, angry, I can't believe I'm still standing beside this guy tension.

How was someone as adorable as Phillip be related to this menacing idiot beside me? I asked myself as Joey walked away and Phillip came towards me with a smile.

I replayed what had happened moments ago in my mind. It was like he threatened me. No he actually did threaten me with some cliché ugly line that practically stated 'I'm going to ruin your life'.

Now that I think about it, Joey Cahill was the type of guy that didn't care, who knew his rep and lived by it. I wondered how he possibly was when he was younger and didn't let his twisted popularity go through his head.

I looked around the big room. There was a long table made that was mahogany and I looked around the inside of the room, seeing that it was surrounded by glass shelves that had the frames of certificates.

"Here, sit in Cedric's seat." Phillip grinned. I figured Cedric was one of their many brothers.

"It's okay," Joey said, the corners on his lips quirked up. "She can sit in my seat." He took a seat right beside Lucas who looked at him out of the corner of his glasses.

Joey locked eyes with me, challenging me to not sit down but I did anyway, giving him a tightened smile. Noticing that I followed his suggestion he frowned and put earphones in his ears.

Phillip sat next to me as Greg entered the room and took a seat next to Joey. Christian followed suit and glared at his younger brother. "You're in my seat."

Greg was chewing on a piece of gum and looked over at his brother with disinterest. "This is my seat."

"No I'm pretty sure that it is my seat." Christian said with certainty.

"No...it's my seat." Greg argued.

Christian gave him a look that clearly said 'who the hell do you think you are' before grabbed Greg by the hood of his sweater and pulling him up. Greg swatted him quickly. "Get off me."

"As soon as you get away from my seat." Christian grabbed Greg again, lifting him up for a brief moment before throwing him to the ground and out of my view.

I looked around, Phillip was tracing the wood on the table and Joey was distracted by his phone and music blaring in his ears. Only Lucas had stopped what he had been drawing to look at his brother with a sigh. "Chris."

Christian rolled his eyes and lifted an annoyed Greg up from the ground. Greg dusted himself off before glaring at Christian, walking around the table to sit beside me on the other side.

"Since when were we switching seats anyway?" Christian asked Greg.

Greg shrugged. "I needed a change."

"A change? You don't need a change, you need Jesus."

I could see Lucas shift in his seat, hiding a smile behind his hand as he watched their interaction.

"I need Jesus? If I looked through your Google history, it is clear that you are the one who needs Jesus and shower of holy water."

Another pair of people entered the room as Christian started talking. "Are you actually suggesting that if you look through my Google history you'll find-"