five

Okay I'm super nervous so
If this sucks ass I'm sorry
-Kellin
°
"Oh, gosh, Kell. Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to." Vic said with a shocked look on his face.

"Yes, please, Vic. I don't want to wait anymore. I just want to do this before I scare myself out of it." I told him.

"Okay. Yeah, alright. Let's do this." He smiled, kissing my flustered self. His eyes were dark and excited.

I kissed back, allowing it to get a heated as possible. I slowly slid my hand past his waistband, lightly palming the evident bulge living inside there. He groaned as I began lightly stroking the area. I pulled my hand out and tugged on his shirt, letting him know I wanted it off. I tore it off and took mine off next. I ran my hands down his chest. I had seen Vic in just boxers before, but he hadn't seen me in anything but full clothing.

"You're so beautiful." He said, massaging my hips with his thumbs.

"Thank you." I said softly.  I straddled Vic as he laid on the couch. I kissed up and down his neck as he rubbed his hands on my back. He was giving me the chills and according to the goosebumps he had, I was doing the same for him.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply, bucking his hips up as if asking for more. I could feel my boner getting bigger and bigger. He was very restrained in his pants as well.

I pulled away and moved my lips to his hipbones, nipping at the skin with my teeth. I pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing his very large member. Although he was big, he wasn't too big. He had a perfect size.

I wrapped my fingers around him once again before moving my hand up and down quickly. Soon after, I put him in my mouth and bobbed my head as far as I could go without gagging. I swirled my tongue around the tip and flicked it on the slit. I looked up at Vic to see if he was enjoying this and he definitely was. I continued bobbing my head before he interrupted me.

"Wait, wait, stop." He said frantically.

I pulled away with a smack of lips and looked at him nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't wanna finish off just yet." He said.

He squirmed under me and I let him go. He ran into his room, fully naked, bringing back a square foil wrapper and a small bottle.

"Let's do this the right way." He said.

I was sitting on the couch when he came back, so he picked me up, kissing me deeply again and took me to his room. He threw me on the bed and got on top. He played with my zipper as if asking if that was okay. I was still nervous, but I hesitantly nodded my head. He pulled my pants off but left my panties on with a small smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wondering why he left the red lace garment on my hips.

"I like the way they look on you. Now, turn around. Hands and knees." He said slightly demanding.

I didn't really mind, though. I did what he said and I waited there.

"You ready? It's gonna hurt a little at first, but hopefully I'll be good enough to hide the pain later on." He said.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I replied, still a little nervous.

"Don't worry, it's my first time, too." He told me.

That surprised me majorly, but I wasn't going to say anything right now.

He pulled my panties down and I soon felt one lubed up finger circling around my entrance. It wasn't too bad, just slightly uncomfortable. The second one hurt a lot more. He scissored his fingers slowly, stretching me out. I winced in pain.

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded my head quickly. When he entered his third finger, he hit one spot that gave me the chills. I moaned loudly, feeling pain and pleasure wash over me.

"Whoop, there it is." Vic sung with a light chuckle.

I laughed too. Vic finally pulled out his three fingers and then I felt him lining up against by entrance. He slowly pushed in, only hurting a bit. It was a lot more comfortable than he fingers, actually. He slowly began moving, making me moan quietly. I wanted more.

"Faster." I whined.

He began moving faster and the only sounds in the room were pants, moans, and the hits from our thighs slapping together. He felt really good inside of me. He changed angles, soon hitting my prostate once again. I moaned loudly, feeling my arms go weak. They were shaking and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. Vic continued hitting that spot, causing my arms to crumble making my face smush against his pillow. He wrapped his arm around my hips and lifted me up, pulling me closer. How the fuck is he so strong?

He slammed into me faster and faster as my loud moans filled the room. He wrapped his hand around my length and pumped it in beat with his thrusts. I felt my stomach swirling.

"I'm close." I told him.

He pumped and thrusted faster, soon causing me to spill all over his hand and the sheets. He quickly finished himself off, filling up the condom.

"Hey, Kell?" He approved, laying next to me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I love you. Thank you for trusting me with your body. I'm glad that I'm your first and I'm glad that you are mine." He said with a smile.

"Me, too. I'm really thankful that I found you again." I cuddled up to him.

"I am too, love."
°

Ahhhhhh that was horribly nerve wracking. Hope it was good enough. Sorry that this is short and rlly bad. Go leave comments! Also, kik me at Kells.Q

Love you guys!

-Kellin 😪💔