three

"Baaaaabe!" I yelled from Vic's shower.

"Yes, love?" He yelled back.

"Can you bring me a towel?" I asked him embarrassedly.

He chuckled and soon after, I heard him walking into to the bathroom and hanging a towel on the rack. I waited until he left to get out. As much as I loved him, I still wasn't ready for him to see me that way. I knew he wanted to go further and I felt bad about it. But I can't help but want to hide myself every time we get close to doing something more. In full honesty, I didn't want to disappoint him. I didn't feel like my body was good enough for him and I didn't want him to leave me because of it.

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. I felt my cheeks flush as Vic took a glance at me with a soft smile. I already felt like too much was showing. I quickly grabbed my clothes and headed back to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Changing." I muttered.

"You can change in here if you want. You know that, right?" He said.

"Yeah, I know. It's okay though." I smiled.

"Oh. Alright." He said, smiling back.

Both of our smiles were held back, though. They weren't real and we both knew that.

I changed in the bathroom and came back out, meeting Vic on the couch.

"You know I love you, right?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. I know. I love you, too." I replied.

"Do you think you're perfect, Kellin? Because you are." He said, sweetly.

There's no way I could believe that.

"Vic, c'mon. We both know damn well that I'm far from perfect." I told him.

It was true. I'd never be anything near perfect. Shit, I'm truly not even good enough for the person I love the most.

"That isn't true. I love everything about you and I want you to know that. Your personality, your smile, your body, your hair. Literally everything." He told me.

"I- Really?" I questioned.

"Of course, love. I don't care that you're a boy. You're beautiful, okay?" He encouraged.

"Okay." I smiled, snuggling into his neck, kissing it lightly.

He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head.
°

@piercethevic: Daaaaaamn, Vic! Back at it again with the cute boyfriend.

@kellinquinn: @piercethevic Vic this is a disgusting photo of me. 😐

@piercethevic: @kellinquinn shush, you're cute.