Chapter 12

Well, i guess im just to awesome to leave my fans hanging even though we didnt reach our goal of 5 votes and comments  but thank you to those who did vote and comment on the other chapter, i really appreciate it and now im being a 100% serious , 

                                                             Chapter 12

“Beep, beep, beep, beep….”

I groaned before I started throwing all the curses I knew at the alarm clock, and trust me, that’s a lot of curses.

After 5 minutes of me throwing all the curses I knew I got tired of the ‘beeping’ so I slammed my hand down on it.  Finally it shut up I said right before I was about to go to sleep again.

I groaned again and opened my eyes when I remembered that Nathan told me I have school today.  I slowly got up from the bed, rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked over at the clock.  My eyes got wide when I looked at the clock.  No it wasn’t the time but there was a big crack going through the whole thing.  Ok I swear I didn’t do that.  It was already there.  Ok maybe I did do it but no one has to know.

I quickly diverted my eyes away from the crack and focused on the time. It’s 7:13. Oh crap. School would probably start around eight. I quickly scrambled off the bed and grabbed my toiletries and took a shower around thirty minutes long. Yeah you are probably saying thats a long time but this crazy hair needs treatment.  After my shower I dried my self and threw on underwear and I put on a tank top, blue faded ripped skinny jeans and a hoodie.  I put on my Tigger socks that I got with rose at the store. I wouldn’t leave without them. She told me to stop acting like a little kid. ME?! A little kid? Psht. Please!  Who wouldn’t want Winnie-the-Pooh socks.  I actually got a set of Superman, Winnie-the-Pooh, Teletubie, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Batman, Spiderman, and M&M socks. Awesome right?

I quickly threw on my converse and headed toward the kitchen were a great smell was coming from.  When I got there I saw Nathans’ mom in the kitchen cooking something and on the table was Nathan, Hannah, Colbie, and two other guys.  Nathans back is facing me along with the two other guys and Hannah and Colbie are facing me.  It looks like Nathans talking to them but it does not a serious conversation because Hannah and Colbie are smiling. 

The guy on the right side on Nathan, the opposite side of Hannah has reddish orange hair and an athletic build, I think he’s the Beta and the same with the other guy on the left side of Nathan but he has dark brown hair but he might be the Omega.

When Hannah and Colbie saw me their smiles got bigger. Which cause all of the three guys turn towards me.  I mentally groaned.  Of course they had to turn the attention towards me but I gave no indication to smile. Just let my face stay emotionless.

“Good morning Storm.” Nathan said.

 “Morning.” I said back but didn’t look at him.  I was staring at the boy with the red hair kid. He has dark green eyen. But that’s not why I’m staring at him.  I sure he’s the one that growled at me the day we came here. The one that I think is Hannahs mate.  Well I’m not letting it go that he growled at me.  I started to give him a glare, yeah I may not be the best at puppy dog eyes but I am the best at glare. That’s just an extra ability of mine. Glaring.

I mentally smirked when I saw his eyes go wide. “What the hell is she glaring at me for?” I heard him mumble to Nathan probably thinking I could hear.

“I don’t know dude, but this is your problem.” I heard Nathan mumble back.

 “Yeah but you’re the Alpha. You are supposed to solve problems.” I heard him mumble back.