Chapter 3

Hey peeps! I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to put pictures up of the characters because if you want me to tell me and could anyone tell me if i should change the title because I'm not sure about it... well thanks now you can read on...........................................................

Chapter 3

Shirtless. That's the first thing I noticed. You can't blame me, who wouln't look at that sexy eight pack. I would probably be drooling right now but I kept my mouth closed, thankfully. I quickly removed my eyes from his abs and quickly scanned over the rest of his body. He was wearing basketball shorts and he was barefoot.

I quickly looked up at his face hoping he wouldn't have seen me look him over. When I looked up at his face , I gasped. Shiz this guy looked, well hot with his sexy messy midnight black hair and those kissable looking lips with those beautiful blue eyes that caught me the first time I looked into them and the thing I noticed about his eyes were that his eyes were a bit darker than they were in wolf form, but I guess his eyes change color when in wolf form. But the thing that surprised me the most was that he looked so young maybe seventeen or eighteen. Maybe he's Beta. I never seen another pack since my own so I don't know how old the Alpha or Beta can be.

"What is your business here?"   The most sexy voice I have ever heard came from his mouth.

"We would like to speak to you, Alpha." Caleb replied and the dude just smirked.

''Follow me," He said while walking toward the house. While he was passing us, his arm brushed against mine and sparks erupted. I jumped back still staring at him  and his step faltered but then kept walking as if nothing ever happened.  Maybe I rubbed my feet against the carpet of Calebs car and it created a shock. Yup, that was probably it.

''Come on Storm, come on Hannah," Caleb said while him and Colbie, hand in hand started toward the house. I looked back at Hannah and saw her still staring at that reddish wolf.

"Come on, gotta go Hannah," I said while starting to pull on her hand. I then heard a low growl coming from the red wolf all the other wolf zeroed their eyes in on us probably thinking we did something.  I then turned toward him and glared. He lowered his head respectfully and I started pulling Hannah toward the Alpha House.

We caught up with Caleb and Colbie just as they were entering the Alpha house. We were like a yard away from the blue eyed sexy stranger. Once we got in, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. Inside it was like a hotel but a little more homier. Right when you come in its like a big living room with leather brown couches and white carpet with a huge plasma screen T.V. on the other side there was a huge staircase the twirled up to the other three floors then next to that was a kitchen and a hallway that led to what I would be thinking is the rooms.

We all started heading up the stairs after the dude. After what seemed like ten minutes of stair we finally reached the top.  I could have hit the floor panting then.  If I ever need to go exercising i just have to walk up or down that stair case. We then walked a little bit more and we reached an office but no one was in there. The blue eyed kept walking and sat in the chair behind the desk and he motioned for us to sit on the two black leather couches that were slanted toward his desk. I sat next to Hannah and Caleb sat next to Colbie.

"I am Alpha Nathan."

***********************************************************

thanks for reading

comment

vote

fan!!!!!!