Chapter 1

Please comment and vote and tell if I should continue this story because I don't want to write a story that nobody likes . Thanks                                                  

                                                                       Chapter 1

 3 Years Later

   I Listened to purr of the enigine and watched as the trees passed by as I sat in the passenger seat of my brothers pick-up truck as we rode down the deserted freeway at four in the morning.

  Your probably wondering why were on the freeway at four in the morning. Well were running from our old pack.  The Florida Pack.  You may be wondering 'why is that' and its because their after me. And  just another 'why?' and its because i'm a rare wolf.  A Spirit wolf.  My wolfs fur is snow white and so are my eyes and I have powers.  I am the first spirit wolf in about 1,000 years.

My power is telekinesis and I can shift in to other animals but I use my telekinesis powers only when necessary but sometimes i cheat and use it sometimes like when we make a mess and no one feels like cleaning it up and little stuff like that. but I never do anything big in case another wolf is around, then they would sense it. But i haven't shifted ever since......Home.....I'm afraid if I shift someone will see me even though we haven't run into any other wolf shifter since home.  We try to avoid them and we do it successfully.

The Florida Pack wants me because they 'say' no one should posses a power like mine but I think they want me for power.  I guess i could already tell my old pack was power hungry.  The way the Alpha, Beta and Omega and guards treated the rest of the pack was really harsh.  They would punish people they just suspect did something.   I would never let them near my family  though.  They already killed my parents.  My parent were the most kind, caring people i have ever known.  And for them to die such a horrible death was unfathomable.  They wont take the only family I have now. If only I knew how to fully use my powers then like I do now, my parents could have been here right now.  Even though I hate the idea of war and seeing someone die I would head into war any day for my family.

Today we were heading to the California Pack.  A couple days ago we decided we would settle down for a little while.  We all really wanted to stay in one school for a change and try to make friends. We thought maybe the California Pack could protect us from the Florida pack because the we knew the Florida Pack would try to ge me at all costs.  We have heard that the California pack was the stongest pack out there.  But we didn't know what to tell the California pack, we couldn't tell them I'm a spirit wolf.  What if they turn out just like the Florida pack, then we would be running from two packs.  We decided we were going to ask their veiw on spirit wolfs were and if it was bad we would leave and if if  it was good we wold tell them.

They wouldn't be able to tell I was a spirit wolf because every ones wolf is the same color as their hair.  My hair is waist long brown curly hair and bangs that are swept to the side that end a couple inches under my eyes that I straighten and my eyes are  a dark grey when i get angry but get lighter when I am happy, as I'm told.  My parents named me Storm because of my eyes. Yeah it's a unique name and I love it.  Every time back home when I would come into a room where they we all sitting, one person would always say 'Uh oh, A storm is coming".  Geez I haven't heard that line in a while. 

My brother Caleb has short dirty blond hair and milky brown eyes with specks of grey in them and he's nineteen.  My sister Hannah has straight shoulder length brown hair and dark brown eyes and she's fourteen and my youngest sister Colbie has mid-back wavy brown hair with big brown doe eyes that no one could ever resist and she is twelve.  Sometime I hate myself so much for brinnging them into my problems but othertimes I don't know what I would do without them.

  "Storm?" Colbie asked from the back seat.

    "Ya?" I asked back.

  "'Are we almost there yet?" She asked.

  " Uh, Caleb?" I asked not knowing.

 "Um, about twenty minutes." He said.

 "Yeah, what he said" I told her.

After I told her that it stayed quiet for about 5 more minutes. Hannah was playing on her phone doing lord knows what and Caleb driving and me and Colbie just sitting there in pure boredum.

  I then turned on the radio and Justin Biebers song 'Baby' was on.

 "Hey Colbie! It's Justin Bieber!" I said excitedly. Colbie loves him and well, I like him to but not love. 

 "Oh no. Not again." I heard Caleb mutter and I laughed.  He learned to hate this sont and Justin ever since we first heard it and he would always complain about how he sounds like a girls and how we cold ever like to listen to this crap.

"Baby, baby, baby ohh

 baby, baby, baby nooo

  thought you'd always be mine, mine

 oh, oh, for you I would've done whatever....." and that's how it went for the rest of the ride.

----------------------15 minutes later-------------------------

Finally the car came to a stop and I looked around . 

 We all stepped out of the car and looked around. Damn this place looks dank, can't wait to live here.  I wonder if the Alpha will let us stay, hopefully he's nice.

 It was like a little village, in the middle of the forest.   Everywhere else there were small cute one story houses. They were all scattered but It was weirdly organized as the all circled around one huge house in the middle.  The little village was very clean and you could see people walking around having fun while giving us a curious glance but continued on what they were doing.  In that moment i got hit with jealousy hoping that one day that i didn't have to have a care in the world.  

The middle house looked amazing.  It looked like a mini castle.  There was four stories.  I almost died when I saw it.  It would be a shame that I would have to leave it in a while.