Chapter 10

Ok so I changed the tittle to A Storm is Coming because since her name is Storm and  she kind causes problems wherever she goes that would be kinda cool so tell me what you think about it. Ok nd i might be ble to post for while because my keyboard is being retarded and its  getting fixed in couple days so please be patient.  Thank you.

Chapter 10

I smiled sheepishly at him while he gave me the ‘we’ll talk about this later’ look.  I sank lower in my seat, if that was even possible.  I can’t believe Nathan just did that.  I hate being the center of attention.  I guess you can say I have a fear of attention.  I looked at Nathan with a fake smile and a glare in my eyes.  He smiled at first but then it faltered when he saw the look on my face.  

“You are so dead.” I growled under my breath so that he could only have heard.  He look at me as if I was crazy.  Hmm, he probably doesn’t know what he did wrong.  Maybe I’ll let him off easy this time.  He then dragged a hand through hair and sat down slowly.  I kept staring at him with a creepy look succeeding in my plan to make him look uncomfortable.  He then turned away from me and started to talk to the guy next to him.  He had red hair and dark green eyes. which I think is the Beta.  He was sitting next to Hannah.  It looked like the Beta was introducing Hannah to Nathan.  She looked really happy.

Oh.  Is that the wolf that was staring at Hannah when we got here?  The one that growled at me!?  Well at least she was happy.  Maybe we could stay here.  Or maybe everyone can stay here and I can go?

I stood up, losing my appetite immediately.  Nathan gave me a questioning look.  “Uh.  I need some air.” I said quickly and walked to where I saw a back door.  I opened the door and rushed out into the nigh air.  When I looked up my breath caught.  

There was a path way and tall trees all lined on each side perfectly all caving in toward the path slightly.   It was even more pretty because it was all isolated because all the houses and mini shops they had were on the other side.  This just might be favorite part of this place.  It seems so peaceful.

I started walking down the aisle, listening as the leaves crunched under my feet.  I stopped at the end of the path and stared at the forest that was now laying in front of me.  I heard someone approaching behind me from behind.  I chose to ignore then because they didn’t try to conceal their footsteps.  How was I going to leave everyone here if someone kept noticing I was gone every couple minutes.

“Storm?”  I heard Caleb call.

“Caleb.  I said back.  He came up next to me and put a arm over my shoulder.

“How come you didn’t tell me you and Hannah found your mates?” He asked softly.  He may have sounded mad but Caleb is really a big softie.  He never yelled or hit us before.  He was always supportive and never did anything for himself but always for us.  I was glad he finally found his mate.  At least he got something for himself now.

“I don’t know.  I guess I never really saw you around or had time.”  I said back.

“I’m pretty sure you could have found me and told me.  I wouldn’t have gotten mad.” He said softly.

“I know.”  I said back.  Then there was a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

“So you are going to tell them, right?”  He asked and me knowing exactly what he was talking about.

“I don’t think so.” I said even though I was sure I wasn’t going to tell them, because someone might get hurt.

“ Why not?  We can’t keep running like this Storm.  Don’t you want to shift?  I haven’t seen you shift for the last 3 years.  Ever since we left.  don’t you want to feel free again?  I cant even hold in my wolf for a week.  I don’t  know how you do it but must be a painful process.  You’re going to have to tell them if you want to shift Storm.”  He told me sounding flabbergasted as he removed his arm from my shoulder to look at me staight on.

“Don’t worry about it Caleb.  Ill  tell them when I’m ready.”  Lies.  Lies.  Lies.  But apparently Caleb always knows everything.

“You’re not going to tell them anything Storm!  You’re going to have to tell them if we’re going to stay here.’'  That’s why I’m leaving.  “This is you’re new family.  Mom and dad are gone.  They wouldn’t want us to keep running from our problems.  I think this is our time to settle down.  I cant remember the last time you gave me, Hannah or Colbie a real smile.  Maybe you’re so lost in yourself that probably don’t even notice it, but we do.  I think we’ve all become distant from each other and I think this is the time to have a real family again. 

“One day Storm, all the emotions that you keep locked in you will blast.  You might even hurt people you don’t mean to.  You don’t know what this pack will think of you,  they’re not the Florida pack.  Just think about it Storm.”  And with that he walked away. 

I stared ahead willing myself not to cry and beg on the floor for anyone, anything out there to help me on what to do.  To guide me somewhere.

I started walking into the forest unaware of where I was going or what I was doing.  Just walking.

I don’t know how long I walked for but just kept walking.  I’d stop every while listening if someone was following.  I could tell someone was, it was like beating a drum in my ear every time their paws hit the floor, but I ignored it.  I could take them if they tried to hurt me.  

I stopped when I heard the sound of water.  It sounded like it was a couple miles away.  I started heading in that direction.

I don’t know what I’m going to do.  Should I leave my old and could be new family.  Hopefully if I do choose to leave they wont tell Nathan I’m a spirit Wolf.  What if he thinks different of me.  Nathan.  I didn’t even think of him.  He wouldn’t be mad if I left right?  I know were mates, but we barely know each other. 

What the hell am I  thinking, I can’t leave him.  I already feel a connection to him.  But I have to if I don’t want the Florida pack coming after them.  It’s better to have them alive than dead.

I saw sunlight break through the trees.  I looked like the sun was setting.  I made my way over the twigs and fallen branches and passed through the last of the trees.

What I saw made me gasp.. again.  California was truly full of beautiful surprises.  I walked foreword on the pure white sand and looked at the clear blue water and just watched as the sun flashed rays of light on the sky and  water horizon.  

Why couldn’t I just pause life right here and just stay… perfect.  But it wont stay perfect.  That’s  reality.  Everyone knows that.  No one gets a perfect life.

I sat where the waters waves stopped at the sand and just stayed there.  Soaking up as much perfectness as I could get.  I sat  there for, well, I don’t even know.  The sun has been long gone.  I felt like it left a couple hours ago. 

I felt someone behind me but made no move.  It’s probably the same wolf that was following me all the way here.           

I slowly started to get up and faced the forest only to be met with glowing yellow eyes.  The color of a rouges eyes.

**********************************************************************************************

Thank you for Reading.

Comment

Vote

Fan?