Chapter 17: Mad Luke

Ashton Fletcher Irwin

I shut the door quietly while Luke had his arms crossed and was tapping his foot on the floor.

"Explain what were you doing with my little sister!? Why the fuck were you together!?" He screamed at me, furious.

"Mate...calm down." I said calmly

"I won't calm the fuck down! Wanna know why!? Well i walked in on my best mate and my baby sister cuddling!" He spat, veins popping out out his neck.

"She wanted to sleep so she called me saying she wanted a cuddle while sleeping." I said

His face softens a bit but still kept a slight stern look.

He cleared his throat saying,"sorry Ash. I just want to protect her. Ya know, since she's so closed up."

"Its okay." I smiled

We soon entered the hotel room again.

Luke Robert Hemmings

After Ashton and i entered the room i decided to check out on my little sister.

I saw my sister completely on top of Michael, her face nuzzled into his neck and her legs bent. She had her arms around his neck so Michael's head was laying on her forearms.

While Michael had one arm around her torso and the other was gripping on her thigh.

I don't know if i should get the 'feels' because they look adorable or be mad because of their close perimeter.

I sighed, running a hand over my face. I turned to leave, looking back at my sister cuddling with one of my best mates. Shaking my head i left.