Chapter 1: Trouble

Skyler Aviana Hemmings

I am currently at a skatepark with Avan and Percy. Drew wasn't able to come cause he got sick with the flu.

The three of us were sitting at the edge of the ramp while watching people skate around.

"Hey Skyler! Isn't that your so loving boyfriend over there?" Percy said pointing at a guy who is definitely my boyfriend.

"Oh yeah..." I trailed off

Me and Blake have been dating for a year and we loved each other more than anything.

A girl who looks like a slut walked up to him whispering something in his ear before giggling. Blake just wrapped an arm around her kissing her lips.

Percy looked at me with sympathy while Avan looked furious.

I felt like crying but i chose not to cause we're in a public place.

I stood up, my skateboard in one hand while the other wiped my eyes.

"Come on. I gotta take care of this." I said prepping my board to skate towards 'him'.

Avan features softened when he noticed i felt like crying. He came up to me, hugging me before speaking up, "We're sorry Skye. He is just being a douche."

Once Avan pulled away from me Percy hugged me tight while patting my head.

"Come on now, we don't have all day." Percy said while pulling away

The three of us skated to him. Blake's back was facing us and since i am so short (standing at 5'4") i quietly approached his figure before tapping his shoulder.

He looked down at me with happy features but it faded away when he realized it was me. He let go of the whore before trying to take a hold of me. But i avoided his hands and took a step back every time he stepped forward.

"Babe please..." He trailed off tears in his eyes. Eyes that held so many memories and feelings. Right now i only see regret and guilt.

I shook my head tears threatening to spill any minute.

Blake was about to talk but the whore spoke up.

"Blakey Wakey? Who is this slut?"

Eww...Blakey Wakey? What kind if name is that?

Blake groaned in annoyance and frustration rubbing his hands on his face looking back at the whore.

"For god sake Maddison!? Can't you shut up for once!? I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend here!" He said mad

'Maddison' huffed and sat on another boy's lap.

"Skye look at me please." Black said holding my small hand in his large ones

I shook my head looking at my shoes while digging it unto the floor.

"Skyler please. I'm begging you." he pleaded, voice shaking obviously crying.

I gave in looking into his eyes. He looked at me intently before hugging me tight it almost hurt.

"Babe? I did not cheat on you i love you too much to do so. Maddison payed my parents thousands for her to date me until her real boyfriend came." He explained

I just nodded my head, my tiny hands pushing on his chest before walking up to 'Maddison' kicking her foot lightly. She looked at me with an annoyed expression. I kept nudging her foot until she finally stood up.

I smirked at her while she glared at me.

I slapped her. Hard. She gasped holding her cheek in one hand before slapping me. Well trying to. She was about to slap me but i stopped her hand midway. I kicked her shin which made her fall to the floor.

I turned around and started walking to Avan, Percy and Blake.

Blake's eyes grew wide before shouting my name.

I felt someone pull my hair back. And the force that pulled me made me fall to my back. I stood up and turned to face Maddison. I started jabbing my finger to her shoulders while cursing out profanities in Swedish. She slapped me, her fake nails cutting my lip.

I hit her head with mine which made her unconscious.

I spit out the blood that went in my mouth from the cut in my lip.

"Helvete." I mumbled

"Skyler?" Blake approached me

"I forgive you but i think breaking up would be the best." I sighed, my pale blue eyes looking into his green ones which started to fill with tears.

He nodded his head looking down.

"Blake." I said

He looked up at me and his face broke my heart. I smiled softly at him before hugging him, kissing his chest.

"I'll miss you." I said

He pulled away before taking off one of his bracelets. I recognized the bracelet he took off. It was given to him by his baby sister before they got separated. He handed it to me.

"Take care of it for me." He smiled softly

I nod my head wiping my tears before putting it on. I took off the bracelet that my old best friend gave me before he died of lung cancer.

"Take care of this for me. Jayson gave that to me before he died." I said

"I can't accept this." He said giving the bracelet back to me.

I sighed thinking of what i could give him. My hands dragged themselves into my pocket where a razor encased in a glass-like substance is.

I gave it to him. He smiled at me before hugging me once more and kissing the top of my head.

~12 Minutes Later~

I entered the house i stopped calling home. As soon as my dad heard the door close he checked up on me cause he knew that i probably got into some trouble.

He looked at me sadly seeing Blake's bracelet in one hand probably knowing what happened.

My mum decided to walk in and gasped as soon as she saw me.

"This is the last straw young lady! I'm sending you on tour with Luke!" My mum wailed out

"Fuck sake." I said stomping to my room

And once arriving in my room i slammed my door shut before blasting music.