Gaara

The 2 of us finally caught up with them. "I won't let you guys get away now!" Sasuke said holding a kunai.

"Heh! That's fine." Kankuro said and Temari jumped in to stop us.

"Leave him to me!" Temari said while Kankuro ran off with Gaara.

"I'll take care of her, wait here." Sasuke said and began to fight Temari on his own. 

Sasuke got Temari with a substitution with a bomb tagged to it. "Sorry, but I don't have time to be dealing with you forever!" Sasuke said and left. I followed after him, but left a clone behind to heal her injuries.

We caught up with Kankuro, and Gaara, who was still unconscious, and Temari arriving soon after.

"So, that's what happened.." I said and got the memories of my clone. Temari stabbed it when it finished healing her.

They set Gaara on a tree branch and Kankuro jumped up and told Temari to leave with Gaara.

"I'll be your opponent." Kankuro said and I sighed.

"No, your opponent is me" I turned and saw it was Shino. "I'll take care of it here, go." Shino said to us.

"Thanks, Shino!" I said as me and Sasuke both chased after the both of them. When we caught up with Gaara, half his body was turning into Shukaku, the one tailed beast.

"Sasuke, let me-" Sasuke cut me off, jumping ahead of me.

"I'll handle it. You stay here." he said. I was about to move, but felt a tug on my leg, and looked down, seeing he had tied me to the tree branch with some wires.

I quickly cut it off. "Why do you flee?!" I heard Gaara yell.

"Gaara! Stop it!" I yelled and he slowly turned, looking at me.

"Onee-chan.." he mumbled before gripping his head again. "You promised... to never leave me.." I heard him say before screaming in pain.

~flashback~

"Gaara, I'll be right back alright?" I asked and he nodded. "Don't wander off, okay?" I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead before going to buy some drinks.

I left to buy some Gizzards, since those were Gaara's favorite. I walked back and heard screaming. I hurried and saw that Gaara's sand had grabbed onto 2 kids.

"Gaara!" I called, but Yashamaru blocked a rain of sand from hitting the kids. I hurried over to Gaara and knelt next to him and hugged him. "Gaara, it's okay, calm down.." I whispered and pet his hair. I felt his head on my shoulder and I looked down to the bouncy ball and his teddy laying on the ground.

"Onee-chan, don't leave me alone.." he whispered in a soft, broken voice and held onto my clothes.

"I promise." I said and kissed his cheek.

~Present~

"Leave me alone!" he said and his arm hit me against a tree, knocking the air out of me. I coughed a bit. I made myself stand up and looked at the Shukaku side of his face. I took out a kunai and quickly jumped at him and he looked at me. I held my kunai tightly and before I could cut him, his sand blocked me. I let go of my blade and turned over and was in front of Gaara. He glared at me and then used his hand to strangle me. I winced and put my hands over his, trying to pry him off.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Sasuke yell.

"I really can't bring myself to fight you." I smiled at Gaara. He froze, staring  at me, then threw me aside. I hit the ground and sat up as Sasuke tried hitting Gaara with his chidori.