Summoning

I woke up and new information flooded into my head. "Ah, poor Lee.." I mumbled.

"Let's see, I'm fighting... Who the hell is Dosu.." I sighed and shook my head. "Naruto vs Neji, Gaara vs Sasuke, Shino vs Kankuro, Temari vs Shikamaru, Me vs Dosu.." I muttered.

I washed my face, and redressed myself. I left Sasuke's place and made my way to the hospital where they were keeping Sasuke. He was taken away by some ANBU ninjas a while ago to be kept under supervision at the hospital. I walked in and up, all the way to Sasuke's room and saw the door was open, and a leg.

I crouched and quietly walked over and heard Kakashi's voice with who I believe was Kabuto. A shinobi who quit before the prelims started. "The circumstances are in my favor." I heard Kabuto say.

I looked in through the door and heard a clank. I then hurried into the room and saw one of the Anbu stood up and run. I quickly blocked the door. He stepped back, but then another stood and jumped out the window. "Kakashi!" I hurried over and he looked at me.

"I thought you were watching him?" He asked.

"I took him back to his place. I healed him as well. Then an ANBU ninja told me he was to be brought here for precautions. I didn't  finish healing him, which explains the machinery.." I said.

"I had you stay with him for a reason dummy." he said and hit my head.

"Sorry." I muttered and saw that Sasuke had a breathing mask on.

"I'm going to train him for the 3rd exams, what about you?" he asked me.

"I'll come with. Let's see what my father taught you, Mr. Prodigy." I said smirking crossing my arms.

"....I hate you." he mumbled and I saw him smile then leave.

I rolled my eyes and did some seals and then reached under the blanket and found Sasuke's hand. I held his hand in both of mines and a faint green glow can be seen from under the blanket. "That seal is making this so much more harder than it should be.." I muttered and looked at Sasuke's sleeping face. I felt Sasuke's hand hold mine back and I smiled, even though I know he doesn't even know it's me.

"Miss, would you like a chair?" I turned to see a nurse.

"Oh, yes please." I smiled at her and she brought in a chair for me to sit on.

"You better wake up soon.." I whispered using one hand to move his hair around.

"You should get to training." I turned and saw Lord Third.

"I'll stay with him if you're that worried. Go train for the 3rd exam." he smiled at me. I looked back at Sasuke and sighed.

"Tell me if he wakes up or anything?" I asked and he chucked before nodding and sending me on my way.

I made my way to the training grounds, I looked at a small flowing stream. I easily stepped on it and walked on the stream, following it as it went down stream. I stopped then turned and walked the other way. "Come to think of it, I don't think I ever practiced summoning techniques." I muttered and jumped onto the ground. I took a deep breath and after forming the signs, I placed my hand on the ground, "Summoing Jutsu!" I said.

A puff of smoke appeared.

"Are you the one that summoned me?" I looked at the animal I summoned...

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short!