Wonders! Answers?

Nick P.O.V

Im Layin Here With Diamond Wondering How Tf My Blood Match Nichelles, Man I Gotta Talk To My Moms.

"Baee You Wanna Goo With Me"

"Where" She Asked

"My Moms Crib I Gotta Figure Shit Out"

"Yea I Wanna Go" She Answered

We Got Up And Got Dressed. She Was Showering And I Was Horny Asl Even Though I Got Alot Of Shit On My Mine. Imma Get Me Some Sex Reliever. I Walked In The Bathroom, Stripped My Clothes Off Then Hopped In With Her. She Didnt Notice Me Get In Until I Kissed Her Neck.

"Wtf, Nick Your A Fuckin Creep" She Said Laughing

"Watever Baee You Kno You Love Me Still"

I Kissed Her Lips Before She Said Anything. I Picked Her Up And Put Her Against The Wall Positioning Myself By Her Pussy. I Pushed My Self In And Started Thrusting Faster. She Tried To Movee Me After Like 10 Min..

"Mmmm Baee I Cant Take It" She Yelled

She Pushed Me But I Didnt Go Anywhere I Jus Continued Thrusting.

"Diamond You Cant Run From It" I Got Out

"Mmmmm Baeee Mmmmm Im Cummin" She Said Quietly

"Damn Diamond Ughhhh" I Groan

I Was Gettin Ready To Release. She Came And Then I Did. We Showered Then Went To Put Clothes On.

"Baee Go Get Nikel And Nikia Ready While I Make Breakfest" Diamond Said Walkin Out The Room

I Went To Nikel Room And Picked Him Up, To Be 3 Months They Big Asl. I Put Him On A White Polo Shirt With Some Khaki Cargos With The White And Black Bred 11 And A White And Black Baby Polo Hat. My Lil Nigga Looked Jus Like Me We Was Twining. I Put Him On The Floor In The Living Room Then Ran To Get Nikia Dressed. I Put Her On Some Cargo Capris With A White Polo Shirt On With Her White And Black Breds Damn The Whole Fam Looked Alike But So What.

"Baee Come Do Nikia Hair" I Yelled

Diamond Came To The Room And To Her From Me While I Went Back Downstairs To Give Nikel His Bottle And Eat My Breakfest This Lil Nigga Was Pulling The Damn Cable Box Apart. Already Bad Thats Cray.

"Nikel Stop With Yo Bad Ass"

I Picked Him Up And Sat Him In His High Chair, Gave Him His Bottle , Then Sat And Ate My Food.

Diamond P.O.V

Im Glad We All Matching Cause We Got Family Pictures Today. I Did Nikia Hair In A Lil Bang And A Baby Pony Tail. To Be 3 Months My Baby Got Alot Of Hair It Goes To Her Neck ALREADY. I Walked Down Stairs And Did What Nick Did With Nikel Then Sat In Ate. My Phone Rang.

"Hello"

"Diamond" She Yelled

"Ohh Lord Heyy Serena"

"Hey Boo I Heard Yo Had Yo Twins"

"Yep Where You Been" I Asked

"Out Of Town But We Should Go Out And Catch Up" She Said

"How Bout Saturday"

" Yea Thats Cool" She Said

"Byee Chica" I Said

"Bye And Tell Nick I Said Hey"

We Hung Up.

Deion P.O.V

So Im Thinkin This Bitch Briana Shot Chelle But Idk.

"Daddy When My Sissy And Brother Come Home" Deionna Asked

"When They Mommy Come Home" I Answered

"Tay Daddy" She Hugged Me

To Be 5 She Smart Asl Fr.

BANG BANG

Tf Knockin On My Door Like That.

"Who Tf Is It"

No Answer

"Deionna Go Upstairs Baby"

She Ran Upstairs. I Grabbed My Gun

"Who Tf Is It" I Yelled Again

I Looked Through The Pephole And Aint See Nobody. I Move To The Side And Bullets Started Flowing Through The Door.

"Not This Shit Again" I Thought

"FUCK" I Yelled Mad

I Went To Grab Deionna Ran Out Tje Back Door Then Jumped In My Astron Martin. We Went To The Hospital.

To Be Continued..............

Damn Im Bogus But Im Tired Of Typin. Imma Continue Tommarow Or The Next Day.

Comment

Votee

Frfr Yall Suck At Doin That Shid!

Ask Me Questions

Ask.Fm.com/GorgousMee

Follow Me NOW

Instagram: @straight_thuggin_