Love Is Real Foee Thugs Too

Deion P.O.V

2 Mouths Later

D: "Ayee I Proposed To Nichelle".

Nick: "Fr?? Quit Playin".

D: " Im Dead Ass Bro".

Nick:" Man That Crazy How You Finna Settle Down But Ayee We Got This Pick Up Tonight Right"?

D:" Yea So Be Ready At 9".

Nick: "Iigh Im Finna Go Chill Went My Baee".

D: "Iigh Tell My Sis I Said Call Me With Her Stranger Ass".

Nick: " I Gotchuu Fool".

He Got Up And Left Man I Believee Im Gettin Married Soon.

Diamond P.O.V

I Been Bored Asl Sittin Here By Myself, Leelee Dont Wanna Come Over Talkin Bout She Got A Date Can I Watch Rocqueize. That Bitch Crazy But I Lovee Her. My Phone Vibrated It Was A Text From My Baee.

Text Convo:

My Future: What You Doin Wifee?

My Bae: Bored Layin Down Where Aree Yhuu?? Im Yo Wifee Now I Dont See A Ring On This Finger Lol

My Future: Im On My Way. Its Gone Be There Soon Watch Imma Have Dat Ass On Lock

My Bae: Lol Cant Wait To See That Happen Fool

My Future: Soon Ma Watch But Comee Open This Door For Daddy.

My Bae: Nick Watever Byee

Text Over

I Got Up To Open The Door And There Was My Baby Polo Downed Even His Damn Socks And Draws Were Polo. He Smelled Good Asl To

N: "Hey Wifee".

D: "Heyy Baby", I Jumped On Him And Kissed Him.

We Sat On The Couch And Chilled Till 5. To Be Honest I Lovee Nick And Im In Lovee With Him We Gotta Strong Connection.

Nick P.O.V

Man We Been Chillin For Three Hours I Wanna Makee Some Kids.

N: Baee Comee Here, I Motioned For Her To Sit On My Lap

D: "Yes Baee"?

I Smashed My Lips Into Hers And Started Goin Up Her Shirt, She moaned and Helped Me I Hope She Ready.

N: Bae Are You Ready??

D: Yes Comee On

She Grabbed My Hand To Me Into The Room And Locked The Door.

I Picked Her Up , Put Her On The Bed And Started Kissing Her Neck. She Was Moaning Crazy Loud I Knew I Found Her Spot ;)

I Took All Our Clothes Off And She Stared Wide Eyed

"What You Cant Take The D??, I Asked Smirking

Nick Wtf How Big Is You?

You Will Figure Out Later, I Got Ontop Of Her In Entered Her Slowly, She Started Screaming When I Pushed Myself All Into Her After I Stroked A Couple More Timees I Had He Moaning And Screaming My Namee.

" Baee Im Finna Comee!, She Screamed

I Pulled Out And Let It Out On Top Of Her Stomach, She Got Ontop Of Men And Rodee Fast Asl She Was Bouncing And All Typee Of Shit Doin Stuff Like She Had Experiencee She Was A Pro.

After We Finished We Got Into Thee Shower And Did Round 2 Shorty Had Me Gonee I Lovee Diamond Ass♥.

When We Finished It Was 8:30

"Baee I Gotta Go Meet With Cho Brother Iigh"??

"Yea And Tell Him Imma Call Tommarow Im Tired", She Kissed Me And Walked Me To The Door.

" I Love You Diamond"

" I Love You Too Nick", She Said With A Smile On Her Face.

I Gotta Get My Head In Thee Right Placee Man She Got Me Thinkin, I Made It To Deion Crib And We Left Soon I Got There To Get Our Treasure.

Aree Yall Cool Now???

What Yall Think???

Next Chapter Gonee Bee Crazy Asl Yall

I Hopee Yall Likee

Folllw Me On Ig: straight_thuggin

Asap I Need My Followers Up

-Tykeha (Your Author)