Tf Is This??

Unknown

This nigga been dissin me and shit talm bout he gotta new girl. I will beat his ass and her ass on Chief. I heard he with that bitch Diamond Deion lil sis. Ion likee that hoe she ruthless asl fr fr but she ion put fear to my heart at all. He better watch THEY back cause i know he know they got beef now.

Deion

Diamond where you at sis??? At the crib with Leelee and Ha lil man. Lee There?? Yea nigga then i just say that? Ayee you dont gotta get smart let me talk to her. She passed the phone to Lee. Hey D, WassGood Maa?? Nun chillin with yo sis what you want? Shit jus checkin on you yo ass been mia fr, she laugh. Yea i know ion got time for bullshit and thats what you about 24/7, i laugh. Fr maa?? That how you gone come at a nigga. Boy byeee, she gaved the phone back to Diamond. Tiny when you coming over?? Uhh let me put on somee clothes and ill be there. Iigh dont play me girl. Okay Deion dang. Byee Fish, she laughed. Byee Ezel, she hung up. She got jokes. I was watching T.V when i heard a knock at the door, i got up to get it. Who is it?? Briana open the fuckin door, I shake my head. My baby momma be straight trippin. I forgot to tell yall i got a daughter her name Deionna she look like me and Diamond ass alot lol straight triplets. I let her in. Where my baby at Briana and why the fuck you here?? She with yo sister she went to take her to go see yo mama and because i wanna make up. When you drop her off i just got off the phone with Tiny she aint say shit bout havin my daughter and iigh talk, I just dropped her off before i came over. But Deion why we break up we could had a great family where did our relationship go wrong? When yo ass had my daughter at another nigga crib whilee you was outchuu hoein. Nigga i wasnt fuckin hoein i was goin to get some money from my brother. Watever Briana, she walked up to me, pushed me on the couch and got on top of me. Deion i miss you i miss fucking you i miss feeling you, she said while moaning in my ear. She took her shirt off and started kissin my neck.

A Lil Somee

To Be Continued In The Next Chapter!

Sorry I Got Tired Of Typin.

Do Yall Think They Should Get Back Together???

I Need Somee Moree Characters Whoo Wanna Be In My Story And Who Yall Wanna Be In It As????

Hurry Up And Tell Me Im Not Writing Nomo Until Yall Doo Sorry!!!!

VOTEEEEE