Thee Beginning!

2 Days Later(Friday)

Diamond

Well today is my date with Nick. Im so excited , he want tell me where we going. Got me all hyper and shxd. I wokee up did all my hygien stuff then atee. After i was finish i hoped in the shower then went to pick out my outfit. I picked somee plain sincee i was goin to changee again later into some better. I had on some yoga pants with a tanktop and my pink hoodie, i threw my hair in a ponytail and walked out thee door. My phonee start ringing i picked it up without lookin at the screen. Hello? Jewel!!! Hey LeeLee, What Yhuu Doing?Driving whyy?? Stop over here and pick me and Rocqueize up. Okayy LeeLee, I drovee to My bestfriend house and beeped thee horn. Bubby(my nick name for Rocqueize) Leelee came out with my bubby on here hip. I got out the car and ran to grab him. Tete Diamond i miss you, i miss you to bubby whenn tete get of here date you can stay with me ok? yes mommy tete say i stay with her twonite afta her dwate, he sounded so cute. Okayy but mommy going to, Yay! Okay Lee lets go i gotta go see my mama and my brother then go homee and get dressed, Damn my Babymama got a man, i laughed. Not yet Lee. We visited my mama then my stupid ass brother and after all that it was timee to go homee. I went straight to my hopped in the shower and started gettin ready. I had on a black strapless knee length dress with some red stilettos, my hair was curled and i had red lipstick on nothing else. I really didnt need make up but i love red lipstick. I heard a knock at the door so i started going downstairs and there was Nick greeting Leelee. He looked up and smiled, You look beautiful Diamomd, Thank you Nick you look great too. He hugged me than grabbed my hand. Byee tete bwe back soon, Bubby said. I kissed Rocqueize and told him ok.

I Promised So Here.

I Will Try To Update Tommarow

Sorry Its Short.

Im Tired Lol Seriously I Just Made It Too My Destination.

A 3 Hour Drivee

But I Lovee Yhuu Guyys For Reading And Voting.

I Givee Special S/O To My Commenters Lol (is that even a word?) Watever I Just Madee It Onee.

Night Lovees

-Tykeha Me'Auna Jenkins (Me!)

Comment

Votee

Sharee

Watever!