Remember Timees Like This!

Diamond

When Leelee drove off i went into the housee, put my bags down and got into my own car. I stop to buy me and Deion some food then went to his house. I knocked on thee door, D open thee door what yhuu cant hear? Girl damn can i get dressed, he said as he open the door. He had on a Tru Religion fit. My brother is Handsome. I jumped on him and kiss his cheek. D i missed you, i said even though i just seen his ass yesterday. He laughed and pushed me off him, Tiny(his nickname for me) i just seen you yesterday. I rolled my eyes, Well dont miss me punk. He laughed, so what you wanna do Tiny?? Chill i guess, i wanna smokee D. No Diamond that shit dead ion likee when you smokee. Watever D i aint smoked in a long timee. Yea well makee it longer. Ugh i cant stand you Deion! I lovee you to Tiny! We sat down and got to talkin bout old timees when there was a knock at the door. I'll get it D im tired of sittin here anyway. I went to open the door and it was Nick, I smiled. Wassup Ma?? Hey Nick,Why You Here, he asked. Damn I cant comee chill with my brother?? I didnt know it was a crime. He laughed, Naa i was just askin causee he aint tell me you was here. Awee well im here . He pushed me on the wall and put his mouth by my ear, Ma i want you and i know you want me, Nick get off me, Naa admit that you want me and i will. Boy dont nobody want you now get off me. Naa see you lying, he kissed my neck. I moan, Nick get off me, admit it ma, okay Nick I want you damn, he laughed and put his lips on mines i didnt kiss back at first but then i started to kiss back. Tiny who at the door, D yelled. I pushed Nick off me and started to walk in the living room. Yo bestfriend, Awee wassup my nigga, Nick looked at me, shit trynna settle down. Deion was watching the game so he didnt see him lookin at me. Tiny why it take you so long to answer the door? I did answer the door nigga yo bestfriend held me up. he looked up, yo yall ass betta not been doing nonee. D shut the fucked up you dont run shit, Tiny yo im not trynna run none can i be worried bout my lil sis damn? Im sorry D. Nick came and sat down next to me and Whispered, Next time you kiss me like that be ready to Fuck. I rolled my eyes, boy you to damn cocky yo dick not touchin this till im ready to fuck Bueno??(okay)

Nick

Diamond ass had me in love at fist sight. I wasnt gone kiss her but when i got close to her hunger to over. She be having me thinking bout her 24/7. I aint never been through so much just to get a girl but i got feeling gettin Diamond its gone take all that. Okay Diamond you sayin that now but you gone be my wife forreal. Yea watever imma let yoy think that. She stop talkin to me and asked D if he wantes his Chinese Food. Hell yeaa Tiny i lovee yo ass. She laughed, gave him his food and then started eating hers. She looked at me, Want somee Nick??? Yea, i took the food and her hand and start eating it after we all finished we starting chilling and then Diamond left at 12. Ayee Nick my lil sister my treasure dont hurt her thats all I gotta say. I nodded. Im Finna Bounce D, Iigh nigga hit me up tommarow. I left and went home I was tired as hell so i layed down and went to sleep.

Comment&&Votee

How yall Like Deion???

Nick feelings For Diamond?