Let's Go Out With A Bang

Before you start I just want to thank each and every one of you for taking your time out to read this story. Look, I know I'm not the best writer on here, and this definitely is not the best story but I still owe you guys so much for giving me the chance to finish my first ever story and meet amazing people. 

This isn't the end though! I hope you guys can allow me to enter the watty awards 2013! It's my biggest wish and it would mean the world to me if I at least got nominated. So, don't think its over yet! 

Once again, thank you to my dear friend Samantha (Sam) who pushed me to finish this story, and without her I would be nowhere. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to read my dedications and acknowledgements at the end! 

Thank you everyone, you really have no idea how much I appreciate this and love you all so much. 

-Leena 

Let's Go Out With A Bang 

I wanted to yell at Emmet for sobbing in my ear but that would mean letting him go, and I knew I wasn't ready for that. 

"I'M —- GOING —- TO —— MISS—- YOU—- SO MUCH!" Emmet screamed and ended it with another wave of sobs. For a Juvie boy, he sure knows how to get in tact with his emotions. 

"I'll miss you too ferret." I hugged him tighter and willed my arms to let go. I went over and hugged Kyle who was waiting patiently behind Emmet. 

"Make sure to not hurt anyone over there killer." Kyle sniffled. I smiled at him and hugged him tighter, laughing in the process. 

"I can't make any promises." I said back. I felt him chuckle and he pulled back, but not before he ruffled my hair like a ten year old. I pulled my duffel bag up from my feet and looked back at Emmet and Kyle. 

I was surprised how easily I trusted them, but I didn't regret it for a second. They were good boys, even if they were stamped with the bad boy sign. That's the thing with bad boys though, they really aren't bad. I smiled at them, as I saw them standing there smiling broadly. 

"I'll see you yea?" I called back. They nodded rapidly. 

"Emmet put all of our emails, and phone numbers in your phone. And our family numbers just in case." Kyle called back, punching Emmet playfully. 

"Good, I will call you when I land ok?" They nodded again, and I felt the tears growing behind my eyes. I turned my back to them and walked to Franks truck. He was leaning by the passenger door and smiled at me. 

"You know you want too." He opened his arms wide, and I ran into them, hugging him tight. He was like a father figure to me, and letting him go made my heart ache. "It's ok kiddo, you'll see us in a year." He rubbed my back, and kissed my head. 

"I know, but that doesn't mean I won't miss you." I looked up to him, and he smiled down. 

"We'll miss you too, more than you know killer." He kissed my head again, leaving his lips there longer. I stepped back, and took a deep breath while I nodded. Frank twitched his head to the passenger door and smiled at him. He gave me two thumbs up and winked at me. I laughed and opened the door. Roman was sitting, tensed and gripping the steering wheel hard. He hasn't spoken to me all day, but I decided not to bug him. I hopped in and looked out my open window seeing all my boys standing in the front yard. Emmet was still balling, and on Kyle's shoulder until Kyle got pissed off and punched him in the arm again. I heard the loud screaming match they were getting into and Frank had to separate them. 

I laughed out loud, remembering the boys just like this. 

Roman started the car and pulled away and with each tree that passed by I felt my heart break. I glanced over at Roman who still had a scowl on his face, and his hands were tensed, almost turning white. I reached over and pulled his right hand from the steering wheel, and laced my fingers with his. I rubbed my thumb in circles on the back of his hand and traced his veins softly with my fingers.