Chapter 6

"The what?!"

"Police"

I go to the door to see what the police want.

"Hi, I'm Grace what do you want?"

"We found your father, James he got into a fight at the bar and the owner called us"

"Oh, well I'll take him from here thank you officer's"

"Your welcome Grace, good luck with your child" The girl officer said

"Thank you"

The officer's left, and I took my dad inside.

"I'm showing that much?"

"No, that was Katelyn's mother, I went out with her a long time ago, she must of not remembered me, but heard about you getting pregnant"

"Oh alright"

"Asfdkhfjdhf" My dad said

"Here, I'll take him from here"

"Thank's Sean"

I went back into the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn bowl, and sat on the couch waiting for Sean.

"Grace"

"What is it Sean?"

"I love you"

"I love you to"

Sean sit's on the couch and kisses me. After we are done with our make out session, I fall asleep in his arms.

The Next Day

"Grace wake up" Somebody was shaking me argh I didn't want to get up.

"Grace come on you have a doctor's appointment today"

"Fine, I'll be up in 2 mom"

"Your mom didn't come home last night" I could tell it was Sean's voice

"What? She said she would be home late, are you sure?"

I get out of bed and check her room, she's not there just my dad sleeping, I check the kitchen and she's isn't making breakfast either. I check the voice messages there are 2 new ones, I press play.

"Hey Grace, it's Kara just wondering if  you were alright, I heard the rumor's text me later or call me back, or I'll see you at school tomorrow bye"

"End of message to erase message press 4 to save to the acride press 9, to reply message press 6" The voice on the machine said

"Next message" It said again

"Hey Grace or James, or whoever is home, I decided to crash at a friends place and will be going to work from there, sorry it's so late we where busy anyway's see you tomorrow"

"Hurry up and get back in bed!" A male voice said

"Shh they can hear you! Anyway's bye"

"End of message to erase message press 4 to save to the acide  press 9, to reply message press 6" The voice on the machine said

I pressed off on the machine, why would mom do such a thing? Have an affair that's just wrong, sure dad get's drunk sometimes but he doesn't go out and have an affair with other women.

"Grace is everything okay?" Sean called from downstairs

"Uh ya, I'll tell you later" I called back up

I go upstairs and get dressed, and go into the car.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Sean asked

"My mom might be having an affair"

"What? How can you be sure?"

"Well on the phone message she left me, I heard a man's voice come get back in bed"

"Wow now that's weird, I don't think your mom would do something like that"

"Me either, I will ask her about it later"

We arrive at the doctor's and go in right away.

"Hello Mrs Read" Dr. Hamilton said

"Hi"

"Just get up on the table,lie down  and you can lift your shirt up and we will see how your doing"

"Alright"

I go up on the table and and do as the doctor ask's.

"Your starting to show, which is a good sign how far along are you?"

"Um... I would say about 6 weeks, cause I was here with my mother 3 weeks ago"

"Yes that's right, how are things go with your family?"

"Pretty good"

"That's good, now I'm going to put on some gel on your stomach and we will see how your baby is your doing"

"Alright"

She put the gel on my stomach it was cold, and put the little camera thing on top of that and looked up at the screen.

"Hm..." Dr. Hamilton said

"What's hm... is something wrong?"

"No I'm just wondering if it's a boy or a girl"

"Okay, well we don't want to find out"

"Alright, everything looks fine I'll get the pictures and you will be on your way"

"Okay"

She leaves the room.

"Sean, do you think anything is wrong with the baby?"

"No why?"

"Well she was saying hm.. like something was wrong, maybe we should find another doctor"

"Everything is going to be fine Grace don't worry"

"Okay"

The doctor comes back in the room with the pictures.

"Here you go and I will see you in another 3 weeks Mrs.Read"

"Thank you"

Me and Sean leave the doctor's, and head to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's the end of this chapter, how did you like it? Okay I want your advice on something, some people want Sean to be a bad boy and leave Grace when the baby is born, but since the mom is having an affair don't you think that's enough of an twist? But there will be another twist coming up, but still let be know your thoughts on this please and anyways....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

TELL OTHER WATTPAD READER'S TO READ THIS BOOK!

-Faith :D