Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was about to take a nap when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Grace it's me"

"Oh hey mom what's up?"

"Nothing, I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be home late"

'Oh okay why?"

"I'm going out with a few friends from work, tell you father that I will be late to"

"I will mom, listen can I talk to you about something?"

"Ya sure Grace, what is it? Everything going alright with Sean?"

"Ya mom everything's fine with him, it's just that today at school some girls were saying mean things about me"

"Oh Grace, don't let those things bother you"

"It's hard mom, they called me, an ugly bitch, and a bunch of other mean things"

"Oh sweetie, you just have to learn to ignore them"

"I tried  but the more things that came out of there mouths the worse it got! I got sent tot the principles office for telling them to shut up, they told the principle lies so they would just get me in trouble! And I got sent home!"

"Oh Grace it's going to get harder, you just gotta learn to ignore the bitches that come your way"

"Alright mom I'll try, anyway's I gotta go"

"Alright bye Grace"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and fall into a deep sleep.

Later that night

My dad and mom still weren't home yet, dad usually is never this late I'll try calling him again.

"Hello?" My dad was drunk, and it was a Wednesday, something must of happened at work

"Hey dad, where are you?"

"Oh I'm just   out with a couple of buddies from worrrk" he slurred

"Alright, when are you going to be back? Mom isn't back yet either"

"Ohhh, I'lll be baaackk soooon inn liike ann hoour"

"K Dad bye"

I hung up the phone, it was weird my dad never got drunk on a weekday he only drink's when something bad happens, which is like never. The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it.

I open to see Sean.

"Hey"

"Hey, come in"

"Where were you in school?"

"Oh I was there, I got sent home"

"Why?"

I told him the story

"Those people are bitches Grace"

"I know Sean, anyway's if our baby is a girl what do you want it's name to be?"

"Um... How about Katelyn?

"No, I don't like that name Kira?"

"Brenda?"

"Anne?"

"Tai?"

"Grace we have a long time before the baby comes, we don't need to decide now"

"Alright, wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, what movie?"

"Um.. how about Abduction?'

"Okay, I'll go make some popcorn"

"No butter on it tho"

"I know Sean! I still have to get one of those books"

I go into the kitchen, and put the popcorn in the microwave and wait for it to pop. The doorbell rings

"Sean can you get that?"

"Sure"

I pour the popcorn into the bowl.

"Who is it?"

"It's the police"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Thank's for everybody who is reading my story! Can I ask you guy's a favour? Can you check out BloodRose's story's they don't have that many reads and they are pretty good, and I think they deserve more reads! Thank's! As always.....

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

TELL OTHER WATTPAD READER'S TO READ THIS BOOK!

-Faith :D

It all started with a test (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें