Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sean's POV

I was walking over to Grace's house to tell her that everybody knows about her being pregnant she's going to take it bad. I hope my parent's don't find out yet, I walked up to her door and rang the bell.

"Hi Sean" Becky said

"Hey, is Grace home?"

"Yeah she's home come in, she's in her room you must be a proud daddy"

"Okay thanks" I go upstair's to her room, and knock on the door.

"Go away" She said, she sounded really upset. 

"It's me" I said.

I open the door and see her lying on her bed, her eyes were red from crying.

"Grace the test's can't be true, not all of them are 100% positive"

"I guess your right, but what about me being sick? Nobody else at school is sick"

"Well I don't know about that, but I have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"People at school know about you being pregnant".

"What?! Who told? How could you?" She began to cry again, I move closer and sit on her bed and pull her into a hug

"I never told anyone, when your mom yelled some kids heard and spread it around I'm sorry"

She didn't say anything, so I kissed her we were making out when somebody opened the door shit..

"I COME UP HERE TO TELL YOU THAT I'M SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU AND NOW YOU'RE MAKING ANOTHER KID IN MY HOUSE!" Her mom yelled shit she was in trouble, and so was I.

"It's not what it looks like I swear, we were talking and she got sad and I kissed her, I swear we were not doing what you thought we were, the tests are probably wrong anyways"

"Look Sean I don't want you coming in this house again! You got my daughter pregnant at the age of 15! I thought you were a nice boy, but I guess not! Out now! Or i'm calling the cops!"

I kiss Grace one last time and leave. A tear rolls down my cheek I loved her so much.

Grace's POV

I couldn't believe it Sean was gone, and it was all thanks to my mother!

"You bitch! Those test are probably not true mom!"

"Don't you swear! Look that's it we are going to the doctor's right now! If it's true you are in so much trouble!"

"Fine!"

I go downstairs and go into the car, my mom follows behind me. Once we are at the doctor's my mom goes up to the receptionist and tells them that she needs to see a doctor right away. 10 minutes later I go into the doctor's office and take they take a blood test.

"So is she pregnant?" My mom kept asking the doctor

"We aren't sure yet, it still has to come back, I'll go check to see if it's back" And the doctor left the room.

"Look Grace, I have a confession to make"

Ugh I really didn't want to talk to my mom at the moment, but I guess I kinda had to.

"What is it?" I ask her

"I got pregnant at the age of 15 to, but I had a miscarriage and my mom was mad at me for getting pregnant, and when I heard that you where , it just came back to me when my mom yelled at me, and it was horrible, so I'm sorry and if you are then I will support you 100% and you can see Sean again, I just did what my mom did to me and I truly am sorry do you forgive me?"

I didn't know what to say, my mom got pregnant at the age of 15! And her mom yelled at her, just like she did to me I couldn't imagine losing Sean so I guess I'll forgive her.

"Of course I forgive you mom" I get off the table and give my mom a hug, just then the doctor comes in with the results.

"Well it's positive congratulations Mrs.Read"

"Thank you"

"Come back in a couple of weeks and we will check to see how your doing"

"Alright" I reply to the doctor.

Me and my mom get our stuff and leave the doctor's, it's nice to know that I have a supporting family, now all I have to do is get mom to say sorry to Sean, I hope that Sean's parent's aren't as mad as my mom was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey guy's another chapter yay!! It's kinda short but oh well hope you liked it as always.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

TELL OTHER WATTPAD READERS TO READ THIS BOOK

-Faith :D