Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Wow still haven’t gotten over the fact that I’m having twins. But I am very happy about it.

“So when is Ben and Tim coming?” asked Leah.

“There all set to get her on Saturday. Obviously Kim and Tammy are getting here Sunday morning that was the only way we could surprise her.” Chance said.

We are having a surprise baby shower for Kim because she is ready to pop. Judy wanted to have it by them but turns out Kim and Tammy are really nosy and every time they planned it they would find out.

So Tim decided to tell them there would be no party. Then called Chance to see if they could have it down here. That was the only way to surprise them.

I waddle over to get a drink of water.

Yes you heard me waddle. I’m a little over 5 months but my stomach is huge Luke’s mom said they were all big babies. I’m starting to worry now. The doctor said that I may have to deliver one month ahead of schedule because my body can’t hold to much weight.

I still have not decided on names yet.

Luke’s POV

I can’t believe it I did it I won the competition, the belt buckle and the $50.000. Well not that I needed the money because we have money it was all so I could show Mary Joe I was a winner.

Not that she ever thought I was a loser. Man I can’t stop thinking about that woman. But it’s time I head home and to the woman of my dreams. I’m in Las Vegas at the moment this is were the last ride was held. I’m going to stop off and buy her an engagement ring and then head out for home.

I stop by the jewelry store and tell the guy to pick out a ring that would say. I’m sorry I left but I’m back and here to stay. It’s a pretty ring but what do I know.

I go to the airport and board the plain. I feel so nervous. When I reach Austin I Get a cab that takes me home. It’s Sunday afternoon so mom and dad should be home. Chance is probably with Leah.

I reach the house and get my bags. I open the door with my keys and I’m greeted with nothing but silence. Where the hell is everyone.

Mary Joe’s POV

“Why the hell do I have to be here.” Chance complains and I just laughed.

“For the same reason we all have to be here.” Said Mike looking at, Luis, Mr. Codey, Leo, William, Frank, Tim, Ben, Joe, Chance’s dad, and a bunch of other guys that didn’t want to be here.

“You know in my day we didn’t come to these things it was women stuff. You also didn’t go into the delivery to see them born.” He shivers at the thought.

I start to laugh “Dad if mom were still her and was having a baby you would go in with her.”

His eyes misted “In a heart beat honey, in a heart beat.”

I leaned on him “I love you dad.”

He kissed my forehead.

Well were all here and are just waiting for Kim and Tammy to show up. I didn’t even ask what excuse they used to get them here.

I went to sit down and Mark comes by me.

“Hey watermelon how are you.”

“Mark stop calling me that .”