Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Oh my God a little less than 1 months and these babies will be out. I can’t wait, it’s getting harder to sleep. I can’t do anything like I used to do. I feel so helpless. This is driving me crazy.

On the up side Luke’s house is coming together nicely. Everything is practically finished. Poor people have been working nonstop for a little over two months.

I went with him to pick the color for the children’s rooms. It was so funny Luke wanted to paint everything cream color or tan said it would be easy. I rolled my eyes at him.

We painted our daughters room a pretty light pink and our son’s room light blue. Then I’ve been spending the days painting in the rooms. For our daughter I did a mural of fairies all dainty and different colors.

For our son I did the solar system. It is coming out really nice.

The playroom was done in the cream color Luke wanted and the furniture is tiny. It looks so cute. The spare room has nothing in it for now.

He wants me to do his master bedroom but I’m not sure about helping him with that. But it is gorgeous, there is a huge king size bed and there is even a Jacuzzi in the bathroom.

Luke’s POV

After that day I woke up with her in my arms I haven’t pressured her for any closeness. I did convince her to do the children’s rooms. I had no idea she knew how to paint. Those murals she made are stunning. Mom keeps telling me I should ask her to marry me again. But something tells me she’s not ready.

I have to give her time and not rush her. For now I’m just happy being around her. I do find myself making up excuses to touch her. I’m sure she knows it but she seems to look for reasons to touch me also.

Soon I know it will be soon.

“So did you decide how you want to fix our bedroom?” She blushes but does not correct me. Oh yes that is a good sign.

“ No not really. What do you like?” she asked me?

“Well I would like something that reflex me and you. Your softness and my ruggedness.” I tell her.

“Um well let me think about it?” she tells me.

I looked at her and noticed she was looking a little tired. “Honey do you want to take a nap you look tired.”

“I am actually not feeling good. I’ve had a pain for over an hour now.” I look at her and start to feel panicky.

“Mary Joe do you think I should call the doctor.” She smiles at me.

“Do you think we should?”

“ Ok I’m going to call just to make sure.” I called the doctor and he said I should bring her in.

I drove us to the doctors office and told Joe I would call if anything happened. When we got there they did all that vital sign stuff and had her piss in a cup again. Man what is it with wanting piss.

Then they called us in and I was worried by then.

“Lets have a look and see what’s going on.” said the doctor as he looked at Mary Joe then back at his chart.

“What kind of pain are you getting? How does it feel and where does it hurt?”

I was starting to worry even more now. I guess she sensed it because she squeezed my hand.