Chapter Four: Bonding with Susanne, Defending Cam

Photo at the side is the dress Jessie buys>>>>>>>>

Jessie’s POV

Yuck!

Absolutely filthy!

I was now in my room, well bathroom to be exact. I was in the giant bath tub, scrubbing myself clean to the bone.

Why the hell would he throw horse shit at me?! My mind wailed, I dug the purple loofa against every limb, repeating the process five times.

I didn’t even want to look at my hair, it felt so violated.

My beautiful hair! One half of the inner me sobbed, while the other half said Suck it up, princess. It’s a ranch, not a salon.

I grabbed my near empty body wash and squeezed it on the loofa until it was dry.

Scrub, Jessie, keep on scrubbing.

So maybe I’m developing a germ phobia, but I literally had shit thrown on me.

I slowly got up from the tub, not wanting to slip and hurt myself. I grabbed the plug and heard the annoyingly loud screeches as the water drained.

I walked over to the enormous shower, opening the glass door. I waited a few seconds until the water heated up and closed the door behind me.

I grabbed my shampoo and sprayed it all over my hair, scrubbing and massaging it into my scalp painfully. I tilted my head back and winced when the hot water drop lets stung my eyelids, then I grabbed my conditioner and did the same with the shampoo. I conditioned twice, satisfied that my hair was more clean. Shutting the water off, I rubbed my hand against the steamed glass.

After I closed the glass shower door, I grabbed one of the long purple cotton towels and wrapped it around my body. Checking my iPhone that was back on charge I checked the time.

It was only two in the afternoon, wow. I was in the tub for two hours.

I quickly got dressed in dark blue jeans and a violet long sleeve printed shirt. Grabbing my Remington brand purple hair dryer, I worked on my hair and make up for another hour, trying to make myself presentable. I grabbed my iPhone and placed it into my red snakeskin handbag.

Closing my door, I came face to face with a beautiful blonde. She had gorgeous green eyes, a nice curvy body and a jawline much like the Buckley brothers.

“Hi, you must be Jessie. I’m Susanne Buckley.” She greeted warmly with a smile, pulling me into a soft hug.

She was as warm and welcome as her mother Mary.

“Hi! How do you know who I am?” I asked her, smiling back was easy. She was as pretty as she was nice.

“Oh, Cam keeps talking about you.” She said, turning me around and leading me down the stairs.

“Cam?” I asked, he probably said something mean.

“You’d be surprised at the things he said about you.” She smiled, and then stopped to chat with a few tourists.

“Yes, ma’am. You can still ride the horses for another hour and a half. If you’ll just go over to my momma over there by the cashier, she’ll be happy to escort you.” Susanne kindly informed the couple, motioning towards her mother.

“Thank you, dear.” The man smiled at Susanne, leading his wife over to Mary.

“So no offense, but how come it took you a day to come back to the ranch house?” I asked curiously, her mother had said she’d come home soon and then she arrives twenty four hours.