The Judge

Okay guys, last chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Kylo's P.O.V

"But it wasn't what you think!" I could see Pixel fighting to take over Barnie again.

She was grimacing in physical pain. Her body shook in racks of anxiety as I told her what her fate was.

"I witnessed you beat General Hux and I was witness to your confession to killing an entire village. You are dangerous on this planet until you learn to control yourself, and thus you have to do as I have commanded." I growl.

It felt strange to have the mask on my face again, after a time without it, but it did help my confidence.

"But do I really have to be your personal slave until you can teach me to control it? I mean seriously!" Barnie sounded like a bratty child, and I needed to stop that.

My hand shot out to cuff her up the side of her head.

She winced, but did not question me.

I continued walking down the corridor to a room I had not entered in years. The door slid open uninvitingly, but I stalked inside nonetheless, Barnie trailing behind me.

She gasps in realization at the sight before her.

"I didn't know being a personal slave had so many benefits." She mumbled.

As she did a full turn in the room, I slipped the mask off when the door had shut behind me. Her eyes found mine again, and she took in all my features for the first time without Pixel interfering with her thoughts.

Many benefits indeed. She thought.

Yout first lesson is to control your thinking. I tell her telepathically, and she gasps, her cheeks turning pink.

I walk towards her slowly, taking in her own features which now are not twisted by a craze for murder. Her red locks of hair shape her face perfectly, and her blue eyes sparkle with freedom.

All is quiet for a moment, and then I hear her speak to me in my head.

Looks like you could do with this lesson yourself, but thanks for the complement... I think.

She leans closer purposefully her breather brushing my lips, and then she smirks and turns on her heel, stalking to the other side of the room.

"Where shall we start?" She asks cheerily, like nothing happened.

That was when I remembered why I always distanced myself from women.

They are damn nuisances.

Short chapter I know, but this was the only way I could think to end it so that it linked with my next book. My next book will be called 'Anger Management'.

Let me know what you think of this one, and what you think of there being a second book.

Chow for now!

Howling_DreamHaunter