Twin Torture

I remember Barnie as a sweet friend who always put me first, a person who had compassion, but very little patience. She only seemed to care for people who were close to her, which, sadly, did not include her family.

I knew there was tention between her and her siblings, and that her parents almost didn't seem to want her, but I never would have guessed the extent.

Right now, as I watched her from a distance, there was no trace of Barnie. She was Pixel now.

She had a foreign looking device in her hand. It was like a saber, only it was made of metal, and it had a sharp point and sharp edges to it. It looked like the old kitchen knife my mother used to cook with, only deadlier. (She has a dagger)

She is standing over Hux, who is kneeling on the ground, bruised and barely awake.

She held the blade against his pale-face, but he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off the girl with blue hair. She stood away from them, her hands visibly shaking.

"Why are you doing this?" Hux asks in a strong, condescending tone.

Pixel grins and slowly slides the blade across Hux's jawline, just enough for a line of blood to show. Hux stares at the other girl, wide-eyed, and she mirrors his look.

He doesn't let on any pain, but I can see through his facade.

"What have I done to you?" Hux asks.

"Absolutely nothing." Pixel says, sounding more crazy than ever.

She flicks the blade under Hux's neck, knicking the skin just above his collarbone. This doesn't hurt Hux, but he flinches, causing Pixel's grin to widen. She looks like a maniac.

"Why are you doing this then?" Hux finally drags his gaze to Pixel.

She doesn't answer, raising her weapon and sliding down Hux's arm, cutting deeply.

A groan escapes Hux, and his lifts his left hand to cover the wound, but the blood seeps through his fingers.

"Stop, Pixel." A small voice comes from the girl with blue hair.

Pixel turns, curious.

Before she can speak, the other girl continues.

"I know you want to watch him die, but we don't have much time to get away, and he will still suffer painfully before dying if we just leave him now." Her voice quivers as she speaks, but I realise that she isn't afraid of Pixel.

Her face shape and her eyes... they look very similar to....

Oh.

Pixel must not know yet, or she would have killed Hux alone. I know she would have.

"I guess..." Pixel considers. "Fine. But you gotta have some fun to. Cut him at least once."

She holds her weapon out to the girl, who takes it gingerly. She steps forward and raises her hand over Hux's shocked face.

Her hand moves so quick, that all I see as evidence of her strike is the small line of blood on Hux's right shoulder.

I know this trick, and the look of relief on Hux's face says it all.

A minor cut won't do much damage anyway, but very few people know that Hux is left handed. His right shoulder won't impact the way he fights.

The girl is definitely his sister, and I rack my brain for the name Hux has only mentioned once.

Tori... Teresa... Tilly...

Tamani!

That was it.

As I watched the two girls leave Hux bleeding in the snow, I realise what I must do, even though I don't like it.

Pixel is to maniacal to change. She is to far gone.

There is only one other hope.

So what will happen now?
Can you guess?
Tell me what you think!

Howling_DreamHaunter