Reunited

Tamani's P.O.V

I felt the buzzing sensation in my head and I knew before she even said anything that she had done it. Her words echoed in my head for a moment after she says them.

I've done it. He's gone.

Processing this is a lot harder than I imagined. I feel my chest constrict and my throat tighten. Pixel notices.

What's wrong?

I don't know. I think I'm just tired.

I was lying of course, but Pixel didn't know that. I was the only person who could lie to her without getting caught. It had its benefits.

We did it! I couldn't have gotten this far without you, ya know.

I did know, but it was safer not to say anything about that.

Mission accomplished, Pixel.

She laughs, and I shudder. My back is resting against the whitewashed walls of the hanger.

After my accidental run in with Ren, I had been caught, despite the fact that I ran, and that was faster. His damned Force was used to keep me from getting away.

Even now as I think about it, I feek a pang of pain in my chest again. I realised that I hadn't actually wanted him to die.

You sure he is dead? I ask her

Not dead, but dying. He heard the whole story, and it got him straight away. Amazing how the past can catch up on us hey?

The relief I felt at Ren not being dead was strange, but it brought a small to my lips.

You ready for part two?

I had nearly forgotten about part two.

Uh, still stuck in the hanger, but otherwise, yes.

Part two was simply for us to have a bit of fun. We had heard of the notorious General Hux who had stayed by Ren's side.

He would be an easy meal.

I felt a twinge of pain in the back of my head, a sign that something was wrong. My gut instinct was telling me that I knew the name Hux from somewhere.

I shook the feeling away momentarily, leaning my head back on the wall and closing my eyes.

I was ready for phase two no matter what.

*****

I walked with Pixel through the long corridors. With my knowledge of First Order technology, I was able to break myself out of the hanger. With Pixel's knowledge of the layout, we were headed to Hux in no time.

As we rounded the last corner, Pixel turned to me.

"You remember what to do?" She asks.

I roll my eyes.

"We've only done this a million times." I said.

Our plan was simple.

Pixel and I would burst into the control and order eveyone to get down, except for Hux. I would blast him in the chest with my Stunner, a small device I created that was meant to paralyze the victim.

Then we would bring him out, with the aid of Pixel's Force, and run out of the building and into the forrest. When we are far enough away, we wake Hux upmand have our fun killing him slowly.

Then we leave his body and escape the planet on a stolen ship.

Might sound simple, but that didn't stop my heart from spazzing out. Something was not right about Hux, I could feel it.

We entered the door, and Pixel immediately fired at the ceiling, making everyome jump to the ground.

"Over there!" Pixel points towards Hux.

His eyes catch mine, and I gasp.

Ginger hair and brown eyes. Pale skin and disapproving scowl I was sure he practiced. He had it all the way I remembered.

Standing in front of me was my brother.

He seemed aware of the disturbance and gasped when I raised my hand in an old hand signal we had made when we were kids.

In that moment, I had reunited with my twin.

Le gasp! Didn't expect that did you?

But why did Tamani not want Ren to die? And will Pixel continue her rampage even when she learns of Tamani's relation to Hux?

Tell me what you think.

Howling_DreamHaunter