Chapter 25: A love so pure

P.S.~Listen to the song attached above while reading this!!!

I smiled as tears slipped down my cheeks.Ivan gave me his blessing.....I jump up onto him as he twirled me around."Haha,you're not a kid anymore.Stop crying"Ivan wiped the tears off my cheek with his fingers as he smiled softly at me.We both went back inside and went to the door.I took in a deep breath.I'm finally getting married to the man of my dreams....I smiled as the doors opened.

I linked into Ivan's arm as I walked towards the altar in slow steps.I was smiling so widely as the camera flashes kept going off.I finally reached the altar as Ivan's arm slowly moved away from mine as he joined Yakov and the other princes.I held Soryu's hand tightly as the priest proceeded with the ceremony.

"Now then,I guess we shouldn't be holding up now should we?Soryu Oh,do you take Carolyn as your lawfully wedded wife,and pledge your loyalty to her and grant her happiness for her entire life?"Soryu stared at me through his grey eyes that were full of devotion,loyalty and love.

"I do"

"Carolyn,do you,take Soryu Oh to be your lawfully wedded husband,and pledge him with your eternal love?"I smiled happily as I gently squeezed his hand.

"I do"

"Well then,I now pronounce you husband and wife!Prince and princess!Future king and queen of Sanct Sybil!You many now...kiss the bride"

Soryu gently cupped my cheeks as he gave me a kiss that was passionate,full of his love for me.We barely heard the crowd cheer as we got lost in our own little world.

"I don't think I'll forget this day....ever"

"Me neither"Soryu was about to lead me to dance when Ivan came up.

"May I have a dance with my sister?"Ivan was still a bit cold towards Soryu but he's warming up towards him a bit more now."

"Ah,of course"Soryu bowed as he stepped to the side.Ivan bowed as he reached out his hand which I took and we were both swept out onto the dance floor.We danced in sync to the music and before long,it ended.

Ivan bowed once more as he whispered "stay happy Carolyn" before going off to talk with the other princes just as Soryu walked up

"My turn?"Soryu blushed as he gently took my hand.I nodded as we started to dance.Soryu and I kept dancing and before we know it,we were dancing in the middle of the ballroom.Everyone was staring at us as they whispered.

"Princess Carolyn and Sir Soryu look so perfect together!"

"Yeah,I can't wait for him to be our king!"

Soryu must have heard these comments because he smiled and held me tighter.

"I love you Carolyn,forever and ever"

"As do I"

We shared yet another loving kiss.....

Finished!

Vote/Comment/Follow

Hey guys!Juts letting you know the new story:Mafia girl-KBTBB is coming up real soon!

~Thankiu~